“Mind blowing”
Review of Ningaloo Blue Dive

Ningaloo Blue Dive
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Exmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and experience the majestic Ningaloo Reef with Ningaloo Blue! Swim with the mighty Whalesharks, and HumpbackWhales,catch and watch the awesome humpback whales at play and be amazed by the graceful manta rays. We here at Ningaloo Blue pride ourselves on giving you a lifetime experience!Our tours boast quality, comfort and the ultimate in customer service and are all inclusive! To swim with a Whale Shark and Humpbackwhale is a once in a life time experience; you will never ever forget it! Extended ‘no sighting policy’ offered on whaleshark.
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Well it didn't quite go according to plan for me. I'm not a swimmer but was hoping that with a floating device and courage I would be ok. Apparently not. For all the reason the entire boat occupants were living the dream of seeing the underwater world it totally freaked me out....a lot. In saying that I explained my fear to the friendly crew that assisted me back to the boat while my husband and daughter continued to swim. When we were coming back I kept my face well above water not looking down, much to the excitement of the crew member with me we went over a couple of friendly reef sharks. Once in the boat I was then in my element for the remainder of the day- where I belong - on a boat.
My daughter and husband were blown away by the amazing sea creatures they were able to experience. The saw 8 different whale sharks, 3 types of sharks along the reef, sea snake, dugong, 100s of fish, dolphins, sea turtles and very cool flying fish.
Half way though the day lunch is provided - it was terrific, it's surprising what a hunger you can build up watching your loved ones having the times of their lives while having yours at the same time!
We couldn't have finished the day off better than with a glass of sparkling on the way back to shore!
The crew, the experience and the overall enjoyment from the day made it worth every cent! You only get to do this experience once and as much as their are plenty of providers up here - pick wisely! Ningaloo Blue were fantastic, we will definitely do it again!

1  Thank KEBrennan
There are newer reviews for Ningaloo Blue Dive

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I couldn't fault the team we had today. The weather was windy so the water was choppy, and we still got to see a heap of whale sharks. The staff on our boat were amazing we had a 9 month old on board and a 7yr old daughter aswell as my wife. The staff in the water looked after my daughter when she was in the water and lead her to front so she could see. My wife and i took it in turns in the water as the baby pretty much slept or played. The food on board was bloody good and heaps of it. And to top it off a celebration drink of Champers with everyone on board. Thanks to brad and his team we had a once in a life time opportunity to see these great creatures in the wild. Thanks to V for filming the day cant wait to see the the video and pictures

1  Thank Jamiemerridee
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Diving with whale sharks, snorkelling over coral reefs, seeing tiger sharks battle with turtles, sea snake looking for who know what. The food was excellent and plentiful, the staff friendly and warm, the boat big and clean, the equipment first rate and much of it brand new, the skipper keen eyed (to alert us to whatever was happening on the water). Too much really to document. Just do it. One of the most professional experiences I have ever had. Our group talked about it for days (and still are).

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 4 April 2017

One of the highlights of my life! The tour was really well organised. The staff, Brad, Matt, Dani, Chrystal and Cat were well-informed and gave us lots of info on not just whale sharks but other marine life too. It was quite an experience to see these massive creatures gliding by within metres of us. Swimming along with such a majestic creature was an amazing experience. But it wasn’t just whale sharks – the other snorkelling was terrific too – lion fish, octopus, reef sharks, turtles etc etc. And with a professional videographer on board we don’t just have memories but great shots and video of the experience. A totally thrilling and fulfilling day!

1  Thank Sharon P
Reviewed 1 April 2017

We had the most magnificent time with the team on Wednesday 29th March 2017.
It was absolutely perfect. Everyone on board was amazingly helpful and very welcoming.
We were lucky enough to see some orcas!
I mean could the experience get any better? I don't think so!!
Thank you so MUCH! we couldn't have asked for a better day. We will be back!!

1  Thank jessicabird51