“Great experience with great staff”

Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth
Whale Shark and Humpback Whale Interaction Day Trip from Exmouth
Ranked #3 of 37 Tours in Exmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Whale Shark Snorkeling Tours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Punctual and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Good for everyone for once in a lifetime experience. Bring warm clothes and towels

Kings_Ningaloo, Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Hi Michiel,

Thank you for your review and advice it will help our customers to book their Whale Shark Tour!!

Lots of Whale Shark love.

Kings Team

There are newer reviews for Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Had the best day ever with kings.

Although you have to fork out heaps of money, this trip is absolutely worth it.

The kings staff is not only super friendly, but they all have extensive knowledge of the reef, fish the whalesharks etc.

Would recommend anybody to spend a day with these guys.

Kings_Ningaloo, Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Hi Kai,

Thank you for your lovely review.

Good to hear you had the best day ever!! Please spread the word so we can welcome your friends and family.

Lots of Whale Shark Love,

Kings

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I had great expectations for this activity, but Kings team was able to exceed them.
The whole team was amazing with my wife and I. My wife was quite afraid but Zoe and the rest of the team make it easy for her.

I will be hard to forget such a nice experience.

Kings_Ningaloo, Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Hi Alfonso,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very nice review.

Please note you will be caring this experience for the rest of your life ;-) how cool is that!! I Know Zoe is tiny but amazing with looking after our customers and even towing sometimes.... Thanks again and please spread the word for us!!

Lots of Whale Shark Love

Kings

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Such an incredible experience! The staff were so friendly and always in very good spirits which boosted my confidence about going into the water. The trip exceeded my expectations and we were able to swim next to three whale sharks and see a blue whale and some humpback whales. Despite going in august, at the end of the whale shark season, we were able to swim with them quite a few times.
I would 100% recommend the trip and will be back if I ever get the chance.

Kings_Ningaloo, Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Hi Martha,

Thank you for you taking the time for leaving us a review.

Yes, we would love to see you back in beautiful Exmouth!! It's amazing you have been swimming with three Whale Sharks in August lucky you and good to hear you boosted your confidence woohoo!! Please spread the word and let us know when you back!!

lots of whale shark love.

Kings Team!!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I've been in Australia 10 months and traveled both the east and west coasts, and this was by far the most amazing thing I have done! Everyone on the boat had the opportunity to swim with the Humpback Whales. We got really lucky and were also able to swim with the whale shark (it was no longer whale shark season, so this was rare).

Overall, it was an incredible day. I can't stop raving about it. The food was delicious, and there was so much of it! Nobody went hungry. The crew was fabulous. Every person working was just as excited as the passengers to see the whales and sharks. It was like they were on the trip with us! They were also very knowledgeable and had answers for all of our questions.

The trip had a great mix of people - both young and old, so its definitely accessible for all travelers! Can't recommend this trip enough, definitely worth the price :)

Hi Brandy,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a beautiful review.

I have travelled around Australia too and it's funny we are sharing the same feelings how funny!! Please don't stop raving about it and tell all your friends and family woohoo!! I am hoping you bought the video or photos so you can show everyone haha!! Travel safe and enjoy Western Australia.

Lots of Whale Shark Love.

Jeewani