“Amazing trip -- A once in a lifetime experience!!”

Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 223.51*
and up
Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure...
More attraction details
Owner description: Whale Shark and Eco Snorkeling Tours. From April - July join us onboard the Magellan for a full day of snorkelling over coral reefs and swimming with the Majestic Whale shark, the King of the Sea. In season we may even be lucky enough to see Manta Rays, Humpback Whales, Turtles and rays and much more. From August we offer a Whale shark / Humpback Whale Eco Tour. Again a full day packed with adventure as we explore the Ningaloo Reef and if conditions are safe to do so we'll even get into the water to swim with Humpback Whales.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I've been in Australia 10 months and traveled both the east and west coasts, and this was by far the most amazing thing I have done! Everyone on the boat had the opportunity to swim with the Humpback Whales. We got really lucky and were also able to swim with the whale shark (it was no longer whale shark season, so this was rare).

Overall, it was an incredible day. I can't stop raving about it. The food was delicious, and there was so much of it! Nobody went hungry. The crew was fabulous. Every person working was just as excited as the passengers to see the whales and sharks. It was like they were on the trip with us! They were also very knowledgeable and had answers for all of our questions.

The trip had a great mix of people - both young and old, so its definitely accessible for all travelers! Can't recommend this trip enough, definitely worth the price :)

Kings_Ningaloo, Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Hi Brandy,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a beautiful review.

I have travelled around Australia too and it's funny we are sharing the same feelings how funny!! Please don't stop raving about it and tell all your friends and family woohoo!! I am hoping you bought the video or photos so you can show everyone haha!! Travel safe and enjoy Western Australia.

Lots of Whale Shark Love.

Jeewani

in 30 reviews
"end of the season"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Everything was just perfect!

We were lucky because it was fully booked for our date but the nice dutch girl in the office helped us out by letting us know when 2 other guests cancelled. Great service from the start.
We got picked up by a transfer bus and the two girls who was with the company were really friendly.

The tour we did was AMAZING! We knew from before that they don't focus on the humpbacks, as they try to make sure you see a little bit of everything.

We started with some snorkeling on the reef, before getting out to find the bigger stuff. A few turtles in the bay and loads of humpback wales around. The first group jumped in the water to watch the humpback. Unfortunately they are fast and good swimmers (the wales..... the snorkelers too maybe but not fast enough) so they missed him.
We got the news that it was 6 whale sharks around so we headed towards them. Plenty of time for everyone to swim around and enjoy these beautiful animals.

Then more great news, a big group of orcas (killer whales) were spotted nearby, so we headed towards them. Meanwhile we had dolphins swimming and jumping in front of us!
The orcas were amazing!!! And we stayed watching them so long that we almost forgot to have our lunch.. ;)

The food was great! Thumbs up to the chef! She's a keeper!

There was even a Mola-Mola (sunfish) nearby and sights of a tiger shark.

When we were approaching land there were a humpback female and her calf resting in the shallow water in the bay. We stopped to watch the baby whale play around while the mom was taking a siesta. Awesome!

A big thanks to the crew!! Really professional and positive! It makes the experience so much better when people around you loves what they do.

If you are thinking about taking a tour, don't think twice, book it! Its worth every dollar!

Took the tour 30th of August and their last tour for the season is 31st. Great way to end the season!!

1  Thank admRokoko

Hi Guys,

I have just copy paste and send this amazing review to all the crew who has already left Exmouth!! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, I am super happy I could book you both on!! I still remember this day when the crew came back from tour. Probably one of the best tours we have every had said the captain. A full day with surprise!! I hoping you guys bought the video and photos so you can rave about this!!

Thanks again with lots of Wild Life Love
Jeewani

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I was quite anxious to get into the deep water, with the encouragement of the staff I had the most awesome time, swimming with the whaleshark is an experience that I will never forget.
I thought that it would not be possible as the season was almost over but to our surprise we swam with them and saw Humpback whales as well.
The staff were wonderful, well worth the trip and would do it again without hesitation.
Thank you everyone.

Hi Jenbee,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review.

I am glad you got into the water, I know the girls are very supportive and it's nice not to be the only one in the deep water. Yes it's pretty amazing to swim with Whale Sharks so fare out of season but why not!! Please spread the word and hopefully we will see you back in beautiful Exmouth.

Lots of Whale Shark Love,
Kings Team

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great time with them!
We saw 3 Whale Sharks and swam five times with them. That was just an amazing experience!
We also saw a hump back whale at about 10m distance from the boat and a lot of other stuff during the snorkel.
Very nice crew, I can only recommend them!

Kings_Ningaloo, Administrator at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Hi Niko,

Thank you for your kind words. Sounds like you had a great time. I will pass your words on to the crew who will be stoked to hear from you.

All the best