“First class experience!”

Whale Shark and Humpback Whale Interaction Day Trip from Exmouth
Ranked #3 of 37 Tours in Exmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Whale Shark Snorkeling Tours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 29 July 2016

From the morning pick up to the afternoon drop off, this tour had everything. Excellent staff - informative, engaging, helpful and fun. We swam with giant manterays and whale sharks, which was absolutely incredible. We saw many humpback whales throughout the day, and even saw one breach! We could not fault this trip and the good people from Kings. The owners of the company should be very proud. World class! Could not recommend them more highly!

Kings_Ningaloo, Administrator at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We are owner/family operated so I will pass on your words to Captain Bill who will be very happy to hear. He is very proud of his crew and the lengths they go to the ensure everyone has the best day on-board the Magellan.

Take Care

There are newer reviews for Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth

Reviewed 28 July 2016

From pick up to drop off this experience was amazing. I was worried because it wasn't a very nice day out - however conditions on the ocean and on the Magellan were amazing! Extremely knowledgeable and caring staff (helped me through my motion sickness), especially Sasha and Zoe who were our two marine biologists on board. Those who are nervous shouldn't be - I felt safe and looked after at all times. We even got amazing pictures of us taken with the Whale Sharks from the on board photographer/videographer.

The boat itself is clean and everything from the breakfast to the gourmet lunch and afternoon tea was incredible. They provide you with snorkel equipment as well as wet suits and rashies.

It went over me and my boyfriends expectations. Thank you for hosting us - it made my birthday very special!

Kings_Ningaloo, Administrator at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Hi there,

We are so glad to hear that you had a special birthday with us. What a way to spend your day!

I will pass on your kind words to our Crew out on the boat.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

The Magellan: powerful, roomy with plenty of shade
Capt Bill: Extensive knowledge of the area, on constant alert and happy to answer the many questions posed when up on the bridge to view the whales
Crew: Warm and welcoming
Lunch: Girls those salads deserve to be highlighted
The experience: AWESOME, whale sharks x 3, manta rays x 3, dolphins, lots of humpback whales and by default - a female humpback with her calf swimming closely to our swimmers - what an experience. Personally as a first time snorkeler my thanks to Sacha and Margot for encouraging and supporting me through each dive - how wonderful it was.
Queen for the Day - what a hoot.
So a royal recommendation to trip with Kings - and the extra DVD taken by Leith will keep it fresh for many years to come.
Carlie and Peter Hall

Hi Carlie and Peter,

Sounds like you had an amazing day out there with plenty of marine life to top it all off!

Our crew always manages to go above and beyond for those on board ensuring that they all have a great time. It's so nice to hear that you have some great memories to take home with you.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I really wanted to snorkle with a whale shark, but I thought that our trip to West-Australia started too late for that. But a man in the visitor centre in Perth told us that it still might be possible to see them towards the end of july and Exmouth was then our best option. This story was confirmed by an au-pair from Belgium who we met at Nature's Windows in Kalbarri NP. So we decided to change our itinerary and plan 2 days in Exmouth. When we arrived there, we immidiately booked at Kings office where we were very fortunate to get the last 2 tickets for the day after.
About the day itself: I don't know how to describe how it feels to see a whale shark gently pass by or being able to snorkle along side or behind it for several minutes. As a bonus we saw multiple humpback whales, some mom with young (even one young that continuously jumped out of the water). Oh, and did I forget the XL manta rays and dolphins we also encountered?! An amazing experience!!!

Hi there,

Thank you for writing about your day.

We have been so lucky this year with a very long season and plenty of whale sharks still seen on the reef everyday!

Im so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We were really lucky because after all these rainy and cold days we suddenly woke up to a slightly cloudy but wonderful sunny day. The sun helped a lot in making us warm so waiting on the boat with the wetsuit was pleasant because there was the sun to heat us.
We didn´t have to wait for long though, and the crew memebers made it very interesting and fun, not only on the boat but also on the bus to the ramp where the boat was, telling us about the sea animals and about the history of Exmouth and about the nature there. I particularly enjoyed the Dreamtime story of the green birdflower and the way it was told.
Then snorkelling was a pleasure, first we just tried our equipment and saw many fish, even reef sharks. Then we got 3 whale sharks, really close. It was amazing because when you were told to plunge into the ocean the whale shark was right there, and if you wanted to could swim along with us as far as you could. We also got 2 manta rays swimming with us, and a majestic humpback whale happening to pass by. I think I was so impressed and overwhelmed by its size that I just floated watching it and I dind´t even notice the calf swimming underneath it, but other did.
It was a reaaly good experience after all. I just didn´t like much that you had to pay an extra $60 to have some photo of it, so I didn´t, I 'd be happy enough with 1 or 2 photos of it.

Kings_Ningaloo, Admisinistrator at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Hi Kassidy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your day.

You definitely were lucky with the weather. We usually are too here in Exmouth but that was a cold couple of days!

It is so nice to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed your day.