“great experience”

Whale Shark and Humpback Whale Interaction Day Trip from Exmouth
Ranked #3 of 37 Tours in Exmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Whale Shark Snorkeling Tours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 May 2016

It was an amazing experience to swim with those gentle giants and Kings Tours made every effort that no opportunity of those close encounters were missed. We always felt safe and looked after and the whole trip was well organized. I certainly would go again!!!!

Kings_Ningaloo, Front Office Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy you got to see the amazing marine life of the Ningaloo Reef.

There are newer reviews for Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth

Reviewed 15 May 2016

We feel charmed to have had this experience. A combination of perfect weather/water conditions and an enthusiastic, informed, competent crew (who worked so hard the whole time) all came together to make this an unforgettable day. Great boat with an experienced captain and crew --they could not have been any better. Thrilled to have been able to see and do so much in one day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kings_Ningaloo, Front Office Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Hi Chalon, thanks so much for the great review. We are so thrilled we got to show you what the beautiful Ningaloo Reef has to offer. I will pass your kind words on to the crew and Captain Bill. Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

The crew are amazing!! So friendly and down to earth. Nothing was a bother and they were very helpful. The whale sharks and the Ningalo itself was breath taking!! Go and see it. Best day of my life!! Thank you again Zoe Sasha and Daisy.

Kings_Ningaloo, Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2016

Hi Guys,

Nice meeting both.

Thank you for taking your time for leaving a beautiful review. I'll pass this message on to the crew!! Enjoy your stay here in Exmouth and hopefully you guys are able to do the Manta Ray swim in Coral Bay. If you have any further question please let me know.

With warm regards,

Jeewani

Reviewed 14 May 2016

From the start of the day I knew this was going to be a great day! You get picked up and dropped home at the end of the all day tour. The Magellan boat is beautiful and I can see why the crew are proud to work upon this boat. We were lucky enough to see 3 different whale sharks and plenty of other sea life (during the snorkel areas) on the day. The entire crew (Margot, Zoe, Ben, Brian and Leith) made this a day to remember, it is so wonderful to see people when they genuinely enjoy their work, the crews energy and happy vibes contributed greatly to the day - If we didn't see a whale shark I'm sure we would have still gone home happy as it was just a great day out. The food that is provided is delicious, non stop eating all day gets my tick of approval lol Thanks again for such an amazing experience that most people dream of doing! It really was excellent!! Highly recommend Kings for your Whale Shark Tour!! My only regret is not getting the recipe for the Mexican Salad!

Hi guys,

Thank you for your amazing review.

I am laughing here at the office reading you didn't receive the recipe for the Mexican salad!! I might need to have a chat with the girls haha!! Happy to hear you guys had a good day out. Yes the whole team loves working around the water a great place to do so. Enjoy your travels and hopefully we will see family and friend up here soon.

Lots of love from the Kings crew

Reviewed 14 May 2016

After many weeks of reading reviews and blogs I chose Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours and I can now say I made the correct choice.

I was very nervous about choosing a company as I had been wanting to do the whale shark thing for over 20yrs, so wanted to get it right. Add to that paying for a family of 5 and I really wanted to make the most of my $1400!! Kings IS the tour company to go with.

After watching how it all worked, how the companies interact and how the planes do their thing, I can say that THE most important thing in maximizing your enjoyment is the boat - Kings has the best. I would also happily go out in Ningaloo Blue and Ningaloo Discovery.

Another important factor on the enjoyment list is the crew - Kings ticks all the boxes there with a vibrant crew that added to the atmosphere, including a marine biologist to add to the educational aspect (a thousand questions from the kids) - although watching and talking with others, all tours seem to look for the right crew as you would expect them to.

Food at Kings is better than others I saw. I was talking to the owner / skipper at one point and he commented he preferred to spend more and make sure the quality was high - this was clear in what was presented - even down to quality (and costly) condiments.

But of course the real reason we were out there was the Whale Sharks - and the skipper / crew got us bang on their swim path every time. The big marlin board on the boat also made entry / exit easy (I noticed some other boats lacked in this area).
I also saw how much effort the crew put into getting slower swimmers onto the shark - the extra deck hand was put to good use getting in and helping people keep up (some of those big buggers motor along...)

The photographer/video did a great job and the end product was definitely worth the $60.

As I said at the start - I spent some considerable time researching before booking and I'm glad to say I got it right. I asked the kids what they thought at the end of the day and got "Best holiday ever!!!" in reply...

Hello Roger B. We cannot thank you enough for the great review and we are so happy you had amazing day out on tour with us. It made me smile when I read your last line of the kids having the "best holiday ever" :)
We understand it can be an expensive tour so we definitely want to make sure we provide a great day out for all our clients and I can see that the crew definitely delivered. I will pass on your kind words to the photographer too, it really is great having those professional photos so you can relive the day. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we hope to see you back in Exmouth exploring the Ningaloo coast soon.