“Ningaloo Reef Customer Service Plus tour”

Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth
Whale Shark and Humpback Whale Interaction Day Trip from Exmouth
Ranked #3 of 37 Tours in Exmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Whale Shark Snorkeling Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Best customer service from start to finish. Warm friendly staff, with enthusiasm plus and a desire to make the trip memorable for all. And it certainly was. From the older travellers - in their 70s, to the youngest - just 7, we all had a cruise ship full of memories at the end of the trip. We saw breaching humpback whales, varied sharks storming a fish bait ball, schools of dolphins, a few dugongs and manta rays .... and NINE whale sharks! What a day - the opportunity to swim/snorkel with eight of these magnificent quiet giants of the ocean. One was too quick for us. Proof of the fabulous day was evident in our own photos but a gorgeous videographer also captured us on film (optional purchase but well recommended) to show everyone back home we weren't exaggerating. The food on board was great and plentiful, with the finale being a delicious tropical fruit platter being served along with glasses of champagne and strawberries as we came closer to the shore. (Lemonade for myself and the 7 year old!) A justified toast to a top tour. But it didn't end there - chocolates were handed out on the coach back to Exmouth. I emphasise the food and customer service, as the next tour we did in nearby Coral Bay - a different company, to swim with manta rays, was disappointing in these categories. We were even told on THAT tour "Don't eat all this" as a- just -sufficient lunch was served "The crew has to eat too you know!" I think this member of the crew was forgetting who had paid for their services - and the food! But Exmouth and whale shark tours - you have to do it!

Kings_Ningaloo, Front Office Manager at Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. A day swimming with 8 whalesharks is definitely one to remember. I am so glad that you were able to experience the level of customer service that Kings is renowned for, it is just unfortunate that the other tour you attended in Coral Bay with another operator could not match our standards. Thank you for choosing Kings Ningaloo Reef tours for your Whaleshark experience, we hope to see you again some day.

There are newer reviews for Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Exmouth

Reviewed 12 August 2014

For most of his life my son has dreamed of swimming with whale sharks and Kings did not disappoint!! While we only got to see it once, (we were in the second group in the water, the first group saw it twice), it was still the experience of a lifetime!! I will never forget the image of the whale shark swimming toward me, then following it!
They first stopped at a site to get used to the snorkeling for those that needed it. We saw a shark and turtle there! Also snorkeled with a manta ray and saw a humpback whale.
Alica and Kat really made the trip even more memorable. Their energy and enthusiasm made it impossible to not have a good time.

Thank you Lana for your review. I'm so glad that we were able to make your son's dream come true. Sounds like you had a fun filled day swimming with a Whaleshark, Manta ray, Turtle and Shark . I will pass on your compliments to Alicia and Cat. We hope you take away some beautiful memories from your time spent on Ningaloo Reef.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

From the moment I called the office, the friendly staff of Kings made their selves known. Sam was very helpful with helping me schedule my tour and I was very excited to see what it was like to swim with whalesharks in Australia, as I had also had the chance to swim with them in Donsol, Philippines.

Their boat, Magellan is absolutely gorgeous and Captain Bill is so friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgable about all things Ningaloo Reef! When I first arrived on board I was offered coffee and tea and I was immediately equipped with fins, masks and snorkels. They also offer noodles for those who aren't as strong swimmers, or if you feel generally unsafe. The spotters on board, Alicia and Krystal were exceptional at making us all feel comfortable, as well as informing us fully about proper protocol for swimming with the whalesharks, and preparing us a full lunch spread of gorgeous healthy salads, and chicken sandwiches. They even took us on a snorkel tour where we saw sea turtles, amazing fish diversity and even a tiger shark! The two girls were so friendly and knowledgable whenever anyone had any questions about the reef or whalesharks and were incredibly fun and entertaining. Jono the deck hand always made it easy to get picked up after the On our way back to the dock we also saw a dugong and some dolphins too! BEST DAY EVER.

My experience with Kings was beyond what I could have hoped for and was so much better than when I went in the Philippines. The method of using a plane to search for whalesharks helps save time and also helps the boats avoid hitting any of them. Your swim is very peaceful and it seems as though you are the only one with the shark, whereas in Donsol there were almost 100 splashing flailing people scaring the shark away. Worth every dollar.

I have some amazing photos thanks to the videographers that are also on board, Leith was with us and took one of my favorite pictures I've ever had of myself!

Kings is without a doubt the best marine wildlife experience I have ever had, don't book with anyone else but this team!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. Really sounds like you had a magical day. You are very lucky to have been able to swim with not only a Whaleshark but also turtles and a tiger shark. We value our staff highly and from your experience you can see why. I will pass on your compliments to them all.
It is interesting that you are able to compare the experience we provide with a similar tour in the Phillipines. We aim to maximise the experience for our customers while still trying to minimise the impact on the Whaleshark. Their preservation and the conservation of the Ningaloo Reef in general is a high priority for us.
Thank you for choosing Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours for your whaleshark experience and everytime you admire the photo that Leith took of you I hope you smile and think of us.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had a unique experience with a awesome team of people full of knowledge and love for there job. Rate it as one of the best days ive had. Totally awesome..

Thank you for your review. So happy to hear that we were able to provide you with one of the best days you have had. You're right we do love what we do and love sharing it with all our passengers.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Straight from the pick up on where 2 very friendly, outgoing and nice lady's introduced theirselves as our spotters everybody knew that it's gonna be a good day. On our way to the boat they explained the initeray of the day. After we got on the boat we got to know the rest of the crew. A very Friendly and helpful team! Before we got to meet the biggest fish of the world, we did a snorkel in advance. We've seen a turtle and 2 sharks. What a beginning. But that's personal luck. Every cent of that money was well spent. It's just amazing to swim with those friendly and gentle giants. I can't do more than just tell you that you have to do it if you're in exmouth. The crew of kings tours is going I do everything they can to make it one of the best day if your life! There's is nothing negative I could possibly think about. It was absolute amazing!

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our personal customer service and from your review it seems the girls delivered! We are glad you had an amazing day and are happy that we were part of that.