“Fresh and filling”

Bamboo
Ranked #4 of 14 Quick Bites in Exmouth
Price range: AU$4 - AU$20
Reviewed 10 January 2024 via mobile

Really good place to pop in for lunch. Sushi was fresh and tasty and juices generous. Coffee is great and it's a great spot to pick up lunch to go.

Reviewed 2 January 2024 via mobile

Great nori rolls, kateu and teriyaki chicken cups. Drinks and fast service. Boho feel. Not cheap but not too overpriced for tourist strip.

Reviewed 2 January 2024

Very popular cafe and I can see why. I had the Açai bowl and mango smoothie. All I can say is that the Açai bowl was delicious and just perfect. Staff were helpful and friendly. Great to see smiles even while under pressure as it was busy and always someone coming in. Will be my go to whilst I’m in Exmouth .

Reviewed 16 November 2023

Four of us went in for coffees around 11am - they wqere great, but we were also atrracted to the chicken teriyaki, Japanese curry and sushi, which all got good reactions from those that chose them plus a smoothie and banana milkshake also deemed very nice. Great service. and no duff-duff music. Pretty bush and popular with locals too.

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 7 October 2023 via mobile

Truly great coffee. A double shot soy latte and I'm a coffee snob from Melbourne!! Here for my 70th birthday so after all I feel good about it and a great coffee.

Date of visit: October 2023