“Good salad boxes”

Bamboo
Ranked #4 of 14 Quick Bites in Exmouth
Price range: AU$4 - AU$20
Reviewed 25 October 2018

A healthier alternative to some of the fair on offer in town. Very fresh food in reasonable sized portions, and not expensive. My wife also rated their coffee as superior to others she'd tried.

Date of visit: October 2018

Thanks Alan B.
We appreciate the kind words:)

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We went there the first time for coffee, it was ok but I love how they decorated the place and wanted to try their food so we went back later and had some sushi and chicken. Sushi was good quality but nothing exciting but their Teriyaki chicken and Karrage chicken were amazing.
We got take away and it stayed crispy even hours after that and very delicious. I’d love to go back to Exmouth for this.

Date of visit: July 2018
Bamboo Cafe E, Owner at Bamboo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Thanks for the great review.
You are welcome anytime!!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Looked at the outdoor tables and decided to have our coffee. Absolutely beautiful coffee, and I'm fussy. Very smooth, full of flavour and so enjoyable. Looking forward to my daily fix while in Exmouth. The guy who served us was extremely friendly and chatty. Very clean and tidy cafe. Lyn M 👌 👌 👌 👌

Bamboo Cafe E, Owner at Bamboo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Thanks for the great review Lyn.
I am fussy with coffee also so it gives me great pride to hear your feedback:)

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

So glad we found this delicious,fresh food in exmouth. Reasonably priced, friendly staff, great coffee, quick service and the best food!

Bamboo Cafe E, Owner at Bamboo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Thanks for the great review.
Much appreciated:)

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had the sushi rolls as they had run out of rice to go with some chicken teriyaki (this was about 1pm). I was not impressed with my smoked salmon annd cucumber rolls as the rice was dry at the ends, $7.00 a roll? I expected better. I went to pay with my keycard and the server flashes me the surcharge sign as I finished paying. We ate here as the reviews were good, but was greatly disappointed.

1  Thank leoflora