All reviews clean facilities the river caravan park a great stay sites noise grass cabin birds hosts property ablutions wineries
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a quite get away from the city. This property did not disappoint. We stayed in the Riverview Chalet for 2 nights 27-29 March (wished we stayed longer).

It was perfect size, location, quite, peaceful, relaxing. The chalet was well equipped and clean. We used the bbq facilities, the owners welcome guests to collect vegetables grown in their garden to consume with fresh eggs from their chooks.

I would highly recommend this property both for camping and the chalets. Close to town but also hidden away. I shall be definitely be returning in the near future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Had a lovely quiet stay in caravan park, friendly staff, clean facilities and great for our fur baby. Nice country setting. Close enough to go to town and visit local attractions, wineries etc but just far enough out to escape the busy township.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We camped next to the river - quiet at night and it was not too busy. Even allowed to light a campfire and toast some marshmallows! Bit of a walk to the showers etc but the facilities were all well maintained and staff very helpful. One night the skies were clear and the stars were like crystal. Great to get away from the city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

If you want to get away from the noise of the city this is it. Birds, trees and the river The lovely fresh aroma of the forest and gentle breeze are all you need to worry about
Note that there is no radio or TV reception and certainly no wifi
The hosts are very friendly and helpful

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My parents took me here a few times as a child and I was so happy when I found this place!
My partner and I stayed in Pepper Tree cottage and it was absolutely perfect for us. I actually love that it hasn't changed much from how I remember it! I'm also glad that it rained the night we were there and we had the food fire going.
The lady at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating; thank you for suggesting the cheese factory, it was amazing :-)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple