All reviews easter break close to town great spot oven beaches
Reviewed 20 April 2017

A group of 6 friends, we stayed in the Tingle Chalet over the long weekend. Only 10 minutes drive to Denmark, the chalet was very clean and tidy. It was fully equipped and had a wonderful shower in the bathroom which is separate to the main living area, very helpful with a big group! Mark was very accommodating and available. I especially liked the heater which kept the whole chalet very toasty and warm. Great outdoor area, and fully kitted out communal bbq area which we had to ourselves. I would definitely recommend this accommodation to friends visiting the Denmark - Albany area. A great, affordable stay.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Perfect getaway on a budget! Close to town, comfortable and clean accommodation and crisp sheets. Chalet was simple but had everything we needed. Management were very helpful and friendly, very grateful to find they would allow our dog. Loved the bush setting, fresh air and lovely and quiet. Plenty of room to bring our couple friends next time as there were multiple bedrooms in the chalet. Highly recommend and we will be back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catty C
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

My partner and I booked for a weekend away which we were really looking forward to, but unfortunately had to cancel due to work commitments. My cancellation email was replied to promptly and professionally. We hope to be down in Denmark to stay at Gum Grove in the very near future! Thank you.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We visit Gum Grove December/January each year. We love this place, great place to bring the family. The chalets are nestled in the bush but remain central...2 kms to town and 6.3 kms from one of the best beaches in the state

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GumGroveChalets, General Manager at Gum Grove Chalets, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Happy New Year, thank you for you review and continued business. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to looking after you next year!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I booked and payed in June this year one of the chalets for few days over Christmas for my wife, myself our mothers and our 8 month old daughter. On the 3rd of December I called Mark to confirm the booking and he confirmed it and wished us safe driving when we are coming over. On the 4th of December we have received a letter from the Princess Margaret Hospital that our daughter is going to be admitted for cleft pallet surgery at the end of the month. Although on the Cancellation Policy was written that the deposits are non-refundable unless notice of intention to cancel is given at least 28 days prior to arrival during PEAK periods, when I sent Mark an email requesting the cancellation he refunded the entire cost and wished my daughter all the best. I know that I am leaving a review not based on me staying at the chalet but I am leaving a review based on my conversation and professionalism of Mark. I hope that in the near future I will have the chance to visit Mark and thank him for that.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mgo2000
GumGroveChalets, Owner at Gum Grove Chalets, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Hi mgo2000,

Thank you very much for your review. We hope your daughter is recovering well after her surgery.

Thanks,