“Basic, filling food”

Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Denmark
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a pretty basic tavern. Loud, order at the desk. But hey, the food was heavy and filling and it was late so we were glad they were still open. Pasta was boring and heavy. Meat was overcooked.

1  Thank cvalentino

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I can't speak for the rest of the food, but I would not recommend the burgers, unless of course you don't mind a frozen pattie.
Good selection of beers, even Denmark's own local brews.

1  Thank karimacchesney
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Visiting from interstate. One would think that in a major tourist destination the staff would be accommodating of a variety of people. But this place just highlighted the provincial nature of Denmark and just made us feel very unwelcome. Added to this was the obvious lack of communication going on from the ordering through to the kitchen and it was a recipe for a poor experience. The food was actually quite good in the end however the food was very over priced. Not recommended.

2  Thank AustraliaJulian
Reviewed 24 March 2018

A good food selection ,tasted great,also the service was excellent,maybe not the cheapest but not overly expensive,but convenient ,well done

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went up to the counter to order food and drinks. I ordered kilpatrick for entree, fish and chips and Reef and Beef for main. The girl who served us has no sense of customer service whatsoever. I let it go. Got back to the table and realised that she didnt put through one of my main because i looked at the bill and it was no reef and beef. So i went up and order it didnt wait for that long for our meals but instead of giving us oysters as an entree the oysters came after our main meals and they didnt even give me the steak knife. i was a little bit disappointed with the service and after all food was crap! Don’t go there if you want a good feast people!

1  Thank gabbywaiwong