“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed at the Villa Le Vigne which is owned by the same people. The restaurant is well worth trying.

We were presented with a small amuse bouche then shared a mushroom pasta dish to start. The steaks for mains were delicious, served with our choice of roast potatoes and a salad. Wine from the vineyard where we were staying complemented the food.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This restaurant was recommended by the owner of the Bed and Breakfast we stayed in .during our week in Tuscany.
The best steaks we had in the 3 weeks in Italy. Great service and very friendly staff.
Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Cixy64, Proprietario at Ristorante Braceria La Vasca, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Thank you so much.
Best regards

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Great steak, pork and sausages cooked on a BBQ! Really friendly service and good value too. It was that good we ate there twice!

Cixy64, Proprietario at Ristorante Braceria La Vasca, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear customer ,
thanks for your comment.
Best regards

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Here on our honeymoon and came across this restaurant having a quick look on trip advisor.
We got come complimentary bruschetta which was great to nibble on whilst picking from the menu.
I ordered vegetables and bread which I assumed would be like bruschetta, but wasn't it was like a soup with beans and veg in , it was delicious !!
For my main I had Chanti steak with roast potato and veg , the steak was cooked to perfection!!
For desert I had melt in the middle chocolate pudding which was amazing !!
The staff were attentive and friendly , great place to visit

1  Thank mumoflouis
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Great portion sizes, I am a big eater. The ribs were bigger than any I've had before but too fatty for me. Great staff who were keen to please. Interesting choice of meat available. We visited based on other trip advisor reviews.