“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We would never have found this place but we were recommended and so glad we went. Service fast and helpful. House wine great. Food perfect. Everything was delicious. Would love to go again!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Firstly, you won’t be convinced from the outside that this is an amazing restaurant as it’s not well advertised, however once you walk in the door this place comes alive. We knew we were in a special place once we noticed basically all of the town’s local businesses men were having lunch and seemed to know the staff on a first name basis. I had the spaghetti and clam pasta and it was divine. This is a true Family Italian restaurant in every sense. The food was incredible. We went back a second time and were impressed to see most of the same business men eating there again! We told our Airbnb host that we had found this place and she was delighted as it was one of her favorites. I would give 10/10 if I could.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I have dined here several times in the last few years when visiting the company we represent. True family owned place. Dad will seat you, one of the sons will serve you and momma is in the kitchen cooking away.

The steak is unbelievable. The pasta home made and there is a liberal use of seasonal and local vegetables. Did I mention that the price is very reasonable? Good wine selection but is also safe to order a carafe of wine.

Final key indicator. This is not a tourist place. It is mostly locals dining here. It is simple place with excellent food.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Took my wife here for her honeymoon, found it randomly on Google maps. We ordered the carbonara and a florentine steak. Best carbonara and steak I have ever had in my life. I have an Italian father (from Rome) so I am very critical, this place is legit. My wife and I can't stop talking about Castellucci. This place makes Peter Luger in Brooklyn look like McDonalds. Go to Montevarchi, just to eat here.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Molto bene! The food was well prepared and the portions generous for family style sharing! The prices were very reasonable and the staff very kind. A must when in Montevarchi- the best Tuscan meal in the area!