Review Highlights
Holiday in 2017

Fantastic place excellent in everything Food staff rooms couldn't ask for anything more going back... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Ruby1309
Simply Fantastic.

Just back after spending 2 glorious weeks here. Where do you start. Well from start to finish the... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2017

from USD 114.22
from USD 114.22
from USD 63.46
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Just arrived home from week stay at the Odyssey Hotel, what a wonderful team of staff work here from Katalina on reception who cannot be an more helpful than she is to George and Helena in the restaurant for breakfast and evening meals.They truly are the making of this Hotel. This place is spotlessly clean with a wonderful pleasant cleaner who we saw everyday in our room! The views are excellent looking out to sea and location good for harbour and restaurants. We went all around the Island during our stay we hired a car from the airport which is a really good idea and would recommend anyone doing this. We Think Agia Efimia was one of the nicest places to stay on the Island, and very central.
I would just recommend that the Hotel perhaps put on a 'Happy Hour' every evening with drinks at a discount or half price cocktails ? say 6pm-7pm which I think would entice residents to stay in the Hotel for a little while as it was very quiet in the evenings.
We had a Greek Night there on Wednesday which was excellent
with greek food on the menu and greek music which encouraged you to dance! Great fun! Perhaps a Greek BBQ one night would also help to encourage a more busier restaurant in the evenings. Night we ate in food was good but the portions were not very large. They did offer a special 4 course option meal deal for 15 euros(but this was not available on Greek Night) so presume this is very good value otherwise on other nights. We did not try it so cannot comment whether it was good. We
would recommend anyone to stay here for location and fantastic staff! Management I hope you appreciate your Staff!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Really nice pedicure which was offered free. Lovely Greek lady did it not your usual tiny blonde which was most welcome

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

We spent one week in this hotel, and in our view the outstanding staff makes the difference versus other hotels in Kefalonia (we tried Thalassa and F Zeen whose locations and designs are amazing, but the staff... incomparable with Odyssey!). The front office manager Catherine in particular is so professional, serious and passionate that you can be 100% she will help you before the booking, and above all during your stay. We had a small problem with a rented car (so even something unrelated to the hotel) and she helped in such a committed and prompt way... Never seen someone more efficient, and hard working. Thank you again!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I had both my trial and Bridal hair and make up done at the Odyssey spa alongside my three bridesmaids. It was such a relaxing experience away from all interruptions and the focus being on mine and my bridesmaid happiness. I felt completely at ease explaining what I wanted done and what I had envisioned. Catherine also helped with any translation difficulties and even gave me advice for the professional photos.

Thank you everyone :-) One very happy bride xx

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 17 May 2015

We loved everything about it, location, friendly staff, the food, our beautiful room, and the only thing we disliked was having to check out and come home!

Date of experience: May 2015