Review Highlights
Holiday in 2017

Fantastic place excellent in everything Food staff rooms couldn't ask for anything more going back... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Ruby1309
Simply Fantastic.

Just back after spending 2 glorious weeks here. Where do you start. Well from start to finish the... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2017

from USD 114.22
from USD 114.22
from USD 63.46
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Really nice pedicure which was offered free. Lovely Greek lady did it not your usual tiny blonde which was most welcome

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

We spent one week in this hotel, and in our view the outstanding staff makes the difference versus other hotels in Kefalonia (we tried Thalassa and F Zeen whose locations and designs are amazing, but the staff... incomparable with Odyssey!). The front office manager Catherine in particular is so professional, serious and passionate that you can be 100% she will help you before the booking, and above all during your stay. We had a small problem with a rented car (so even something unrelated to the hotel) and she helped in such a committed and prompt way... Never seen someone more efficient, and hard working. Thank you again!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I had both my trial and Bridal hair and make up done at the Odyssey spa alongside my three bridesmaids. It was such a relaxing experience away from all interruptions and the focus being on mine and my bridesmaid happiness. I felt completely at ease explaining what I wanted done and what I had envisioned. Catherine also helped with any translation difficulties and even gave me advice for the professional photos.

Thank you everyone :-) One very happy bride xx

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 17 May 2015

We loved everything about it, location, friendly staff, the food, our beautiful room, and the only thing we disliked was having to check out and come home!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A very beautiful spa with a very good massage therapist called Angela. Very professionally run in quality surroundings.

Date of experience: June 2014