“The staff makes the difference”
Review of Odyssey Hotel Spa

Odyssey Hotel Spa
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

We spent one week in this hotel, and in our view the outstanding staff makes the difference versus other hotels in Kefalonia (we tried Thalassa and F Zeen whose locations and designs are amazing, but the staff... incomparable with Odyssey!). The front office manager Catherine in particular is so professional, serious and passionate that you can be 100% she will help you before the booking, and above all during your stay. We had a small problem with a rented car (so even something unrelated to the hotel) and she helped in such a committed and prompt way... Never seen someone more efficient, and hard working. Thank you again!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

I had both my trial and Bridal hair and make up done at the Odyssey spa alongside my three bridesmaids. It was such a relaxing experience away from all interruptions and the focus being on mine and my bridesmaid happiness. I felt completely at ease explaining what I wanted done and what I had envisioned. Catherine also helped with any translation difficulties and even gave me advice for the professional photos.

Thank you everyone :-) One very happy bride xx

Reviewed 17 May 2015

We loved everything about it, location, friendly staff, the food, our beautiful room, and the only thing we disliked was having to check out and come home!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

A very beautiful spa with a very good massage therapist called Angela. Very professionally run in quality surroundings.