Olive Bay Hotel
Odyssey Hotel(Agia Efimia)
TripAdvisor
Greka Ionian Suites(Agia Efimia)
Ballas Apartments(Agia Efimia)
Fotini Apartments(Agia Efimia)
  • Pool
Agoda.com
Poseidon Apartments(Agia Efimia)
  • Restaurant
All reviewslovely hotellovely libraryequipped apartmentshower roomroom was cleaned dailyplace to stayroom was largeharbour sidestunning viewsview from the balconyvia emailon arrivalwithin walking distancesecond weekminute walkcleaned every dayhigh standard
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Olive bay hotel is really beautiful and the views from the balconies are really stunning. When we arrived Amalia showed us to our room which was immaculate and she was very friendly and helpful.
Thankyou for a wonderful stay and we will definatly be returning.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This place is the best,everything you need ,lovely views from the balcony,nice equipped kitchen and even beach chairs if you need them. A lovely library with good books we couldn't fault it .very near serval beaches and plenty of resteraunts. Lots of lovely walks in the mountains. Handy to have a car to get to some lovely places such as assos.

Room Tip: Every room was a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We wanted to stay in Agia Efimia since our first visit to Kefalonia and after searching for accommodation decided on Olive Bay after reading the great reviews. It lived up to expectations and was just as previous reviewers had said, including the great views and the cleanliness of the well equipped apartment. We only saw Amalia on arrival and departure but that was because there wasnt any problems, she was there if needed and was quick to answer any queries we had before our trip via e mail. This was on the whole a great week before going to Ithaka, it was very central to everywhere and Agia has some lovely restaurants .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Although I have visited Agia Efimia before this was the first time I stayed in the village. The apartments are located a short stroll from the main village & has already been mentioned are a good size, spotlessly clean & the room was serviced every day. The quality of the bedding & towels was excellent.

When I arrived Amalia told me that her parents owned one of the supermarkets in the village & if I wanted any shopping it could be delivered for me. Although I was travelling by myself, my first ‘big’ shop turned out to be very heavy & Amalia’s brother duly delivered it to my room, even putting the perishable items in the fridge for me.

My only criticism of the hotel was that I found it very noisy. One night/morning there were banging noises at 1.00 am & often there were loud voices & the sounds of the furniture being dragged along the floor. I admit I am used to a silent house & the noise level does depend on how considerate our residents are.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rover33507
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Just returned home from an 11 nights stay at the Olive Bay. Couldn't fault it in anyway.
Amalia was really helpful prior to our stay and met us at reception on arrival.
Our room was clean, well equipped and had a fabulous view of the bay.
We hired bikes ( cycles, not motorbikes) and Amalia let us keep them in the garage underneath the rooms. There were also beach brollies, mats etc for clients to use.
We will return and recommend this hotel, fabulous!!

Room Tip: We had room 7 on the corner, perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple