“Comfy and clean for one night”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Weedsport
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We stayed here as a last resort really! We tried to stay closer to the Finger lakes but arrived Saturday evening and of course everywhere was fully booked for the weekend. Anyway, it was clean and comfy and the lady who checked us in was friendly. The room was a little dark with only a small window looking out on the car park. There was quite a lot of noise from the room upstairs as the floorboards were really creaky! The bed was also a bit creaky! We thought it was a bit pricey for one night but as I said, we were tired of driving and it did the job. Weedsport itself is a quiet little place and we enjoyed walking round it. We had a nice dinner in the Old Erie Restaurant on the main street.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn

Reviewed 18 September 2010

Clean, flat screen tv's with lots of channels, lots of big comfortable pillows on newer softer matreses. We've stayed here twice now and I would definately recommend.

• Stayed: September 2010
2  Thank Raiderbuff
Reviewed 9 September 2010

My son and I stayed here for a night during a bike trip along the Erie Canal. There are not a lot of lodging opportunities in the area, so we chose the Best Western.

We spoke with several different front-desk people; During check-in, while asking questions about the area, and at breakfast the next morning. They were uniformly extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. I was impressed by the service.

We had a double room that included a microwave and fridge. The room and bathroom was clean and in good repair, the beds were both comfy, and the linens were clean.

The hotel includes a pool, which was well maintained.

In regards to location, there's a market across the street, and several restaurants ranging from pizza parlors to higher-end dining within a five minute walk.

Overall, I was very pleased, and have no reservations about recommending the place.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2010

My wife, daughter and I came in very late to suprise my grandfather who lives in town. The check-in process was very easy and they were able to even upgrade my room for me despite being so late. Pricing was pretty darn high for a hotel of this quality and location.

Pros:
- Clean hotel
- Good location for those in town
- Free WiFi
- Fridge/Freezer/Microwave in room

Cons:
- Old TVs and Beds (TV colour was totally off and non-adjustable, bed was pretty darn saggy but they added a pad to try to help)
- De-activated my room key after one night because they didn't know how to use the machine to program the keys
- For the size of the hotel, quality of the rooms, amenities, $139/night WITH a AAA discount seems pretty excessive! 1 queen bed room = $124, 1 king bed room = $139.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeffer1no
Reviewed 20 July 2010

As a disabled traveler, I need to be vigilant about asking the right questions and I often follow up on confirmed reservations to be sure that the room reservation is wheelchair accessible.

This hotel took my reservation for 4 -days for a wheelchair accessible room and upon following up --with a person claiming to be the owner-- discovered that this hotel does not have wheelchair accessible rooms within the hotel, in strict violation of the ADA. The owner claimed that "Best Western said we didn't need to provide wheelchair accessible rooms". Unbelievable! I will be following up with their corporate office......needless to say, I did find accommodations with their competitor. Big mistake on BW's part....the disabled population has more disposable income that the general population and is increasingly mobile...............BW, get into the current century!!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tvaughan1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weedsport
13.2 km away
20.7 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse
24.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Syracuse / Fairgrounds

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!