1,086 results
All reviews close to the airport shuttle bus early flight caracas airport long trip shuttle service free breakfast nice restaurant short stay excellent location great option most important thing one night stay small pool rooms are clean room service los roques
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The room was great great areas and a great bed, and the service also, they tried to get around difficulties on arriving, also the free pick up is great, and the breakfast is good and lots of variety. The pool area is also great and i got warm towels! The only minus that i can point out is some leafs on the pool.

Room tip: Choose a room, with a view to the swimming pool dont have the plains lift off.. despite that it´s almost uneard
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
GildaBarrow, Gerente General at Eurobuilding Express Maiquetia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Mr. Hugo,
A pleasure to greet you, our commitment is to provide the quality of service you deserve, complying with the standards that characterize us.
We are waiting for you in this your house.

Gilda

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Its the best option near the airport, the rooms are very comfortable, also the bathrooms are very good, the bus shuttle is good and the price is fair.
Its not necessary to go out to take dinner or lunch, they have 2 good restaurants with plenty of options.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GildaBarrow, Gerente General at Eurobuilding Express Maiquetia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Tamim

Nice to greet you, we are in constant training that you receive the quality of service that characterizes us.

Service is our commitment

Gilda Barrow

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The service was excellent. The only thing, as I love aircrafts, will be an indicator of aircraft landing and / or taking off in the room. I consider this Hotel the best option in Maiquetia. Thanks for everything.

Room tip: Rooms with view to airport.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GildaBarrowC, Gerente General at Eurobuilding Express Maiquetia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Jose Luis,

A pleasure to greet, our goal is the satisfaction of our customers, providing quality and excellence in the service you deserve.

Your servant,

Gilda Barrow

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

As most of you know, Venezuela is a very dangerous place and also they like to take advantage of people (specially foreigners).
I arrived at the hotel very late and drunk.

I booked the room around midnight (can’t recall) and I had to be awake by 4 so I could catch my flight to los roques at 6.

They did their best to wake me up and also took me to the airport. Which it wasn’t the regular airport so they took me to the auxiliary airport and the made sure I was safe.

Thank you very much. Amazing staff

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
GildaBarrowC, Gerente General at Eurobuilding Express Maiquetia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Alejandro,

For us it is of great importance the security of our guests, we are pleased to know that I enjoy your stay.

Gilda

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The best option you can take when you must to take early flights or arriving late from/to maiquetia Simón Bolívar Intl airport. Good cooking, comfortable rooms, efficient shuttle service hotel-airport-hotel

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
GildaBarrow, Gerente General at Eurobuilding Express Maiquetia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Good day,
Receive a warm greeting on the part of the family Eurobuilding Express Maiquetia Hotel!
We are pleased to know that your stay with us has been to its total liking.
Thank you for choosing us as your first choice in the city.
Commitment to Service!!