“Great Location! The House was well kept and...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kayakermo...
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Location! The House was well kept and Bedrooms were large.”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Overall this is a great rental and the price was right. We went there with our adult children and their significant others and one grand child. . The house was very spacious. I would go back there in a heart beat. I highly recommend it. Only about a three block walk to the beach. You can dock a boat there and the deck is great. On that note a couple of recommendations:

1. They were doing beach rebuilding the whole week we were there - so the beach was closed at the closest point to the rental. We had to walk several blocks further to get to the beach. It would have been nice to know that in advance. I really felt bad for the people that rented houses with ocean fronts on that strip of beach. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why Fenwick would do that during the height of the season
2. The place had a place to dock a boat - just no place to launch it - we had to go to the Marina in town (pay 20 dollars to launch and then 20 dollars to retrieve it) We had to find this out on our own. No one told us that. FYI - the launch closes at 4pm so we had to wait a day to put our boat in. Also there are bolts sticking out on the docking area in front of the house which could damage a boat - we had to fix that before we could dock our boat.
3. All they had was a charcoal grill - would have loved to have had a propane one.
4.It also says you can launch a kayak from the house. You can but you have to have very good balance and the tide can't be too low. It would have been nice to have a lower dock or ladder. I am a boater and do it all the time - I think it would have been hard for some one who was heavy, not used to kayaking or someone older to launch a kayak from there.
Other than these points - I would highly recommend this rental and plan on coming back next year

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location!!! and the large bedrooms
Liked least: The launching facilities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

IN
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing