“My stay was so much better than I expected”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sightsee1...
“My stay was so much better than I expected”
Reviewed 12 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My stay at the Caribbean Palm Village was great from start to finish. I was welcomed at check-in and helped with my luggage to my unit which was very nice. Housekeeping changed towels, took out the trash and in addition made my bed and washed the dishes, which I did not expect. Everyone I encountered that worked there always greeted me with a smile and a Hello. I would definitely recommend staying there and hope to return some day. I have visited the beautiful island of Aruba for over 35 years and keep going back because of how special we are treated by the people of Aruba.

Granville, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

MrsYo
Maine
“1st time on Happy Island”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

After initial disappointment with room placement, (construction vehicle and workers porch side) and no other options available, our decision to make it a good experience prevailed. 1/2 facilities not available including a pool, hot tub, restaurant and bar advertised for breakfast, lunch, dinner and happy hour specials. Not knowing this when booked expected some type of compensation. “ our apologies” is all that was offered. Again, needed to choose our attitude and focus to enjoy our time here and with each other. Would be remiss not to share these issues. Glad we are a strong couple and choose wisely. Would like to enjoy this facility after renovations are completed. (Maybe a goodwill invite and price could make it happen).

Tourist66...
“Great Value”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

While we prefer a place on the beach, the transportation to and from the beach and the amenities while at the beach were greatly appreciated. The room was well taken care of and clean. Only one glitch and that is that the pool chair reservation rules were not adhered to. In order to reserve a place at the pool, we had to get out there at 6:30 am to stake out couple of chairs because people would stake out their place and be gone for hours thus taking up space not properly utilized.
Overall, this was a good place which provided the value we expected.
The walk to the high-rise area only took about 20 minutes.

Your age range 65+
jwilley20...
Trappe, Maryland
“CPVR”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

It was great!!! Clean Friendly and just great people. The bar/diner was a great deal too!
The restaurant /bar had great food and values

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The place
Liked least: location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing