“Delicious food, well priced.”

Bar Restaurant TOPACIO
Ranked #39 of 63 Restaurants in Noord
Price range: USD 8 - USD 40
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant specialized in the local Cuisine, Creole food, fish, steaks, pastas and Seafood. Original Arubian Local Food
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

It's a bit tucked away at the side of a building, but I'm glad we stumbled upon Topacio, right across the street from the CPVR where my husband and I were staying with our 10 month old son. There was a high chair available for him, music playing, a comfortable atmosphere, and most of all, we all enjoyed the tasty food. I had a beef sauté dish with veggies and plantains and rice, which was perfectly cooked and delicious. My little guy couldn't get enough of it and gobbled it up too, so we ordered an extra serving to go! Highly recommend it for a comfortable, homestyle meal.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for great authentic food that is not expensive and commercialized then this is be placed. Outstanding food and great local flavor.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

my wife and me order two burger it was little on the high side $15.00 a piece with one order of onion rings with water our bill was $41.69 with all there taxes

Thank Demetrious Sutt... S
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

We got the chicken and beef cut small, which was basically asian stir fry but really good, and chicken sate. The food was delicious and the piña colada was one of the best I've ever had. The rice and beans were yummy too. It's a little hard to find though, being behind a pharmacy.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

My wife loves the Rick Steves travel mantra: ‘off the beaten path’.

After a few average fish dishes around the island, we craved beef!

Enjoyed Carni Stoba - plentiful, stewed meat ($11) very flavorful, white rice, plantains and small salad.

Small Lomito (grilled sirloin), ($9.00) huge mound of brown rice and beans, tender marinated steak, enough french fries to share, small garden salad with beats, batata (rice potato) and baked plantains.

Short of atmosphere, high on personal service and cheap cold local beer - Balashi .
A good local fare.