“Nice piece of paradise, and it is near the best...”
other travellers have booked this property
Mango Guesthouse Mango Porch
BBQ Area
Tiki Hut
Main entrance
Close of Blue Heaven
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jamie R
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Nice piece of paradise, and it is near the best beaches.”
Reviewed 3 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the Mango, had a great time. If you want to get away from tourist hotels but still be near all the attractions, this is it. Very nice people and we will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nice pool, bbq area and sitting areas - free wifi
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Heidi S
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“5-star service, but half the price and free wi-fi!!”
Reviewed 26 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Needed a pre-night before I met the rest of my group at the Playa Linda Resort. No place on the beach offers single nights. That's how I ended up here and it sure was a great choice. The owner Olivier picked me up from the airport (which I don't think is the norm, but he offered when I asked about taxi availability). I had a torn ACL and could not walk much. Olivier and his wife were going out for dinner and brought me back a pizza and some beer that night and did not ask for any additional money for the delivery. Same the next morning, Olivier brought a tray with yoghurt, fresh juice, delicious coffee and a pineapple slice.... even though breakfast was not included in my overnight stay...!!.... Once done, he brought me to the Playa Linda, so I did not have to call a taxi, he refused to be paid any tip and wished me a happy vacation. Now, I do know , that I was limited in my actions due to my injury, and maybe I got 'special treatment', but I think these two owners are just that nice and provide a real 5star personal service for their guests. It s even better when you don't expect it. As far as the property goes. Very cute, yes, the mosquitoes, but... it's the tropics.... Small, but clean pool, cozy atmosphere, super clean cottages, I really liked the island-style of the bathroom too. All in all, it is a great deal on this island. It s walking distance from the beach, so there you go... you stay for half the price, with personal service and still can enjoy the beach paradise. I really think that it is Olivier and his lovely wife, that makes this property unique and worth the try. In general I find people on this island very pleasant, but these two went a step further, not to forget, his wife let me borrow her hairdryer ;O)....Wonderful experience. I'd stay there again, and if you read my other reviews, I have stayed in plenty 5 star properties around the globe, but would not hesitate to visit Punta Salina again, especially if that would mean to reconnect with some wonderful folks....the owners!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the service, free wifi
Liked least: mosquitoes
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
USA
Reviewed 11 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 45-54
Indiana
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Liked best: Relaxed.
Liked least: Double bed as opposed to queen.
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Rugged travelers
CA
Reviewed 20 November 2009 for a stay in September 2009
person found this review helpful

Liked best: Host and location
Liked least: Rooster wake-up
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing