“Wonderful Surprise”
Review of Kouzina Restaurant

Kouzina Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Noord
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Homemade Greek Gyros, Souvlaki and Kebabs freshly grilled to your perfection. Traditional Greek Village Salad topped with Kalamata Olives and Feta Cheese. Or try our invention where Greece meets Aruba...Four different kind of Pastechi's with Greek Cheeses, Spinach & Feta, Lamb or Fish. And for the daring, try our Famous Cocktail Ouzito! We are also proud of our delicious Frappe Greek Iced Coffee!
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Just returned home from our fourth trip to Aruba and staying in Playa Linda. This is the first time we had food in Kouzina. The Mykonos Club for Breakfast with the Frappe iced coffee was delicious and filling. It's a great value and enough to even split. I also had the Santorini Burrito, which was also yummy. My daughter had the spinach & feta pie - also delicious. I also had one of Vicky's signature cocktails (Grey Goose, Tangerine & Lemonade). It was my favorite drink while on the island - light & refreshing. It is a wonderful addition to the beachfront strip. Wish I had more time to try some of the other dished. Looking forward to it on our next trip!

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent a few days in Aruba and just happened to stumble across this amazing little gem tucked away off the beach on our third day. This is a family owned and run business with the friendliest customer service we received on the entire Island. The coffee frappe and the specialty drink with Grey goose, lemonade and tangerine were delicious. We were able to eat there 3 times. Breakfast sandwiches are yummy and very filling. They use high quality ingredients. The Gyros also delicious. One of the most reasonable places on the island to get a delicious breakfast, snack or lunch. I just loved Vicki, and appreciated her hospitality and kindness. If you go to Aruba you have to go...I’m sure you will end up there more than once. We will be back to Aruba some day soon. Kouzina will be my first stop after I check in to my hotel.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

If you happen to find yourself at Playa Linda, make sure to stop in to Kouzina for breakfast and/or lunch. We at here a few times during our stay and everything was so good. You will not be disappointed with anything your order. They are cash only though!!

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We ate here every day for lunch during our vacation in Aruba. Absolutely delicious! Wonderful flavors. Reasonably priced. Clean. Cute place on the beach. Vicky, her husband and all who work there are so welcoming and friendly.
Highly recommend eating here! We love the Greek salad, chicken gyro, pastry filled with bacalhau, tzatziki and we had a wonderful drink made with vodka, tangerine, and lemonade. Very refreshing, strong and not too sweet.
Definitely give Kouzina a try. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

We decided to give it a try. We had greek salad that was very good all fresh ingrediants. We also had the chicken gyro also very good we will be back for more