“Beats the hotel room hands down.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mike B
New York City, New York
“Beats the hotel room hands down.”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

There has been a change the way we travel. The change called Airbnb. I have been traveling to Aruba for the past 10 years. All this time I used my time-share in Occidental (now Barcello). This time I could not use my time-share for some legal reasons. We decided to use Airbnb rentals. After careful research I stumble across this wonderful property not too far from the Ritz Carlton Hotel. It is hidden from the outside view by a 7' stone fence encompassing the paradise of the meticulous landscaping and lazy-river inner pool. The condo we rented had all amenities for a relaxed stay. Another convenience was the ground level. The rear door opens to a gated parking lot which allows you to park right outside of your kitchen door. I would most definitely come back and recommend this rental to my friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
pkf780
Lima, Ohio
“Fabulous secure condo with all the amenities you could ever need”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Jos is a great person to rent from, all questions are answered quickly. Amenities include large flat screen TV's in both living room and bedroom with ABC CBS and NBC which is rare to find in Aruba - safe - side by side fridge - king bed - 6 burner gas stove - microwave - stacked washer and dryer - beach chairs & towels - coolers and a host of things that you usually don't find in condos like spices -instant coffee - paper towels - Kleenex - napkins - blender - mixer and a host of other little surprises. Pretty much everything you needed was there. 1st floor unit which was great as I don't do stairs well. There are 2 gas grills in the Wacamaya complex for guests to use. They looked very nice but we did not use them since I don't cook on vacation. This was reasonably priced and very clean.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing