1,406 results
All reviews ranch house dead sea private beach dining room business lounge other hotels breakfast and dinner on tap stayed one night bottom line salt pool half board rooms are nice buffet style public areas outdoor pool salad
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We considered several hotels at the Dead Sea. Daniel was cheaper but after seeing the photos posted by some users we decided to try Isrotel.
We were not disappointed.
Except for a parking problem and some senior staff not exactly courteous, we enjoyed our stay very much.
All rooms have a sea and pool view, which is amazing.
The sea is a few minutes walk away, but if you want to enjoy the Dead Sea minerals without being in the sun, the hotel has an indoor swimming pool with water from the Dead Sea.
The pool is big and -at least while we were there- not crowded.
If you're on a diet I would not suggest to get the half or full board, because the food is just delicious. Hard to complain with such great variety of dishes.
Rooms are very clean. Beds are of excellent quality.

If you walk to the Dead Sea, bring with you 10 Shekels to buy a mud bag. It really helps smooth your skin.

I fully commend Barak, the security fellow that tried really hard to alleviate the parking problem (you have to take your car across the street to an unpaved parking lot). Very friendly fellow.

Stayed: June 2018
Benny L, Managment Secretary at Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Mr. rnmisrahi,

Thank your taking the time to review our hotel.

We are glad that you liked Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel

and it been a pleasure for us to host you and I wish you all the best.

Best Regards,
Osnat

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Isrotel by Israeli standards is a great hotel chain, and I stay in Isrotel hotels across the country. But I think this is the worst one I have stayed in. I got to my room and was thirsty, and noticed that there wasnt a complimentary bottle of water on the table, which is strange for Isrotel. So I looked in the minibar....which was empty and not plugged in! This is the Dead Sea, people! Its hot. Guests need to drink! As a member of the Sun Club I had access to a lounge on the 8th floor (my room was on the 9th - we will come back to that later) so I went down and took a bottle of water, and was swiftly told that I couldnt take water out of the lounge! Annoying - what if I am thirsty later? Never mind. I drank the water and wanted to go back up to the 9th floor...but the lift will only go down from the 8th floor, not up! Not the end of the world as I am more than capable of walking but still, very weird. Went back to my room for a shower, only to discover that the water literally didnt drain at all from the shower so when I opened the door my room got totally flooded! I called the operator and asked for someone to fix it and bring me new towels. A nice guy came and fixed it, but didnt bring new towels. I had to phone again for that....also not the end of the world, but annoying.

Anyhow, I then decided to go back to the lobby to let them know that not having any water in the room was ridiculous. The hotel was quiet. There was one guest at the lobby - also complaining about something - and two members of staff were dealing with him. I waited, and waited, and waited. After literally 15 minutes they dealt with me, and even then didnt really care about my complaint. But I was shocked that they would leave a guest waiting for that long when one person can surely deal with one guest and not leave another waiting.

Finally, the aircon sucks. It was a VERY hot night. I turned the temperature down to 19 but the room temperature never went below 25.

So, will I be back? Not unless I have absolutely no choice!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SJL1605

Dear SJL1605 ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we take every review very serously.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,
Osnat

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Some people do their job less than right. Some people do it just right. Some people invest and put in all their love to it. That's Alona for you. We came to the sulfur baths in the wonderful Isrotel hotel where we are currently staying. Alona explains the advantages of the baths, asks necessary questions and explains that once inside, you need to be silent. Alona notices every one. She helps you figure out how to relax in the water and soak it all in. Once you come out of the baths, Alona is like a mother goose. She wraps you with towels and a blanket (like a cocoon) and tells you, "you are now like a baby". She is tender and loving an sensitive, with a wonderful sense of humor. The baths are therapeutic but Alona makes the experience even more profound. 70 NIS is nothing for such a relaxing experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Devorah S
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Excellent, clean, modern rooms, wonderful hotel and facilities. Strongly recommend for a leisure time and relax. Food excellent, staff very kind.
Pool hours should be extended. Also, it would be nice to have bikes for rental.
Overall, wonderful experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2018

In the Isrotel collection of Hotels there are those that are called the exclusive collection, like Cramim and the Carmel Forest. This hotel is not part of the exclusive collection, but the food, staff, service and facilities are very close to this quality. The food has gotten better, the staff and service are excellent and having a place like this on the Dead Sea is wonderful. The spa has maintained its quality, the massages good and of good quality and the spa facilities are excellent, indoor outdoor salt pool and the hotel maintains two outdoor regular pools. This is a place of good value.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a great view. Make sure you get one.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple