Best Hotel at the Dead Sea ! . Fantastic all round views of the sea and mountains. Simple , elegant design that lets the outside in . Very clean and well maintained . Breakfast spread is huge with the emphasis on fresh fruits, vegetables , cheeses etc etc . Rooms are comfortable - again the emphasis on simple because you are going to spend most of the time in the spa, swimming pool or sea . Heated and regular pools , very good restaurants ( but expensive) .Plenty of desert experience in the area . April and May are probably the best times to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isrotel Dead Sea is the perfect spa hotel for domestic and international travelers. We offer comfortable rooms and suites for 1-3 adults as well as family rooms. Our guests can enjoy Isrotel Dead Sea's private beach, outdoor pool and the luxurious spa. Our spa includes Dead Sea Water Pool, Sulfur Pool (extra fees), hot tubs, sauna and a fitness center. Our dining room is one of the best at the region! Guests staying on Moav Executive Floors will also enjoy free access to the lounge and breakfast in a private dining hall. Isrotel Dead Sea received 5 stars plus status after a review of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Isrotel Dead Sea
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa Israel