1,235 results
All reviews dead sea leonardo plaza dining room the hotel was fully booked bottled water the room was nice the hotel is clean breakfast and dinner salad shuttle rosine israel spa massage jacuzzi salt kosher
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The location of the hotel is a little bit not so comfortable. It is located on the hill top about few hundred meters from the sea short. Of course it is a walking distance, but climbing the hill back to the hotel in the hot weather is not so easy. For that reason the hotel provides a free shuttle every 20 minutes to and back. Very helpful service.
The rooms in the hotel are well sized and comfortable.
The breakfast offering a good selection of dairy products, vegetables and breads, but the dinner is boring. For drinking water I would recommend a bottled water only .

Room Tip: DeLuxe Suite is a very good choice.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jzed1818
Leonardo P, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Good food. Comfortable rooms. Helpful staff. What mote can one want? 10 min walk from swimming beach. Hotel provides swimming towels. Pools are clean. Lounge area quite big. We did not like the bath / shower combo which was a bit tricky.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Leonardo P, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking forward to staying at the Leonardo Plaza but on arrival had to wait until 16:00 to book in after they promised the rooms would be ready by 14:00.

The rooms are neat and provide everything you could ask for. I really can't complain about the room. It was windy and the windows do not close well so it was quiet noisy.

The supper was disappointed. It looks all very good but they way the people work with the food in front of you put everyone off. I never complain about food and it was actually very tasty but the whole setup did kit work for us.

All in all one could stay there I I don't see myself retuning here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pieterd959

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Cool hotel...amayzing service...cool rooms...ill come back agsin
Forever come here
Food good
Every thing clean
Ill tell everyone to come over...
Never complain .... never sorry to come
Finaliy this is not the first time here...and wont be the last

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I always look forward to using my creative writing skills [sic] to laud a hotel. This time I must do the opposite. Though the ride there is breathtaking, wow was I disappointed once we arrived! First of all, parking is a problem. At the Dead Sea! So much open space, and no parking on busy days, and it's paid parking to boot. Next: staff and check-in. I have never seen a more depressed and bitter bunch of employees. I understand pay must be low, and let's face it, the Dead Sea is depressing--but not one smile the whole 4 days I was there! The whole mood at the hotel was "blah." I'll admit the room was OK, and thank God we had a balcony (that saved the stay), but pillows were lumpy, old, and bad quality--and the room would periodically get a sewage smell, as if our neighbors' bathroom vents led right into our room! Food? Well, to be honest, it wasn't amazing. Yes, very large variety, and on the populated days there was a hard cheese bar with imported cheeses I wouldn't normally treat myself to, but overall, we weren't impressed by the quality of the food. When everything is over-salted (and oily, and saucy), you just know it is a cover-up. Coffee was OK, not bad, but not gourmet level. The pool area is beautiful, though most lounge chairs were broken (meaning, you couldn't recline, only lie flat). It's about a ten minute walk to the Dead Sea itself, doable going down but coming back all dirty and tired, uphill--yuck! Luckily there is a shuttle every hour. But still. Oh, and don't forget ANYTHING, not bottled water, food (if you aren't full board), tampons or Tylenol, since there are no stores in the area. Dead Sea. Dead. Not my favorite place in this beautiful country, and this hotel is for sure my least favorite (we're locals so we've been around)! Nice day trip to Nahal Bokek, Glass Museum in Arad, and Tel Arad--but those are for other reviews! ;-)

Room Tip: Ask for balcony
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple