“Best clam chowder outside of Baddock Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia”

Seneca Harbor Station
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located on the southern tip of Seneca Lake. Seneca Harbor offers breathtaking views of the lake from any location within the restaurant. Whether enjoying the relaxing breeze on the covered deck or admiring the ambience of the dining room, you're sure to have a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Great food good service wonderful view of the lake. We ate there two nights in a row and also for lunch it was so good. The second night we had to move inside as a storm came up but the view with the floor to ceiling windows was as nice as the patio. Both nights we started with their clam chowder. So good!

Reviewed 18 July 2015

We were seated right away, but sat down for a while before we were attended to. I asked for bread after we ordered and was told "I bring that out with the salad" we were hungry and other tables got there's even before their order. We had beer and soda to drink ... The beers took double the time to reach the table. The food was tasteless, and lukewarm. She cleaned the table before we were finished and while we were sitting there took his beer and my soda out from under us.. They were not even empty. We will never eat here again.

1  Thank Terri L
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Wanted to eat dinner outside and came across this restaurant. Made reservations for 2 at 7:00 p.m. Friday night, July 10th and requested the patio. The reservations were made upon the opening of the restaurant. Thank goodness we did. Upon arrival to the restaurant later that night there was a 40 minute wait. We had to wait a few minutes since we arrived early. Once seated my husband and I surveyed the area and staff. I was previously a server for 4 years at a restaurant and could not believe what I saw the staff not do. There was a lack of teamwork clearing off the tables. We saw tables which were not cleared off for about 30 minutes into our dinning experience. We did see a bus person clearing off tables but was not quick enough. This definitely slows down turnovers for tables and as a result, less customer service for waiting dining guests for their appropriate reservation time. We also witnessed two dining guests who were seated at a table and waited for 10 minutes which lead one of them to get up and contact and inform the hostess to have their server greet them and take their order. This is unacceptable!! I reiterate again there was a lack of team work and communication between staff. I don't know if there were stations assigned to the servers or on an up system but this needs to be rectified immediately so dining guests can enjoy their experience and leave a better gratuity for the servers. We even stacked the dirty plates we used and passing servers and bus person didn't bother to pick them up. Elaine was our server and only picked up our plates. By this action, my husband and I could only guess that the servers attitudes would interpret," It's not my table so I won't bother." The food was delicious but short of experiencing great customer service which needs to be stressed to the floor manager of this establishment.

1  Thank Gina D
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Outstanding food and service. Katey are server was above professional and served us in a outstanding manner. The swordfish was excellent and the drinks were not watered down. Definately worth the money.... enjoy

2  Thank Brian S
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Stopped here for dinner on a rainy night ,but still enjoyed eating out on the enclosed deck looking out at the water.
I had ribs and chicken.the ribs were good but the chicken didn't have much flavor even though it had BBQ sauce on it.the fries were delicious. The wait staff was very friendly.