“Good stop”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #32 of 49 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while biking around town. Basic trip to subway i suppose. Nothing stood out good or bad.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Maybe I just hit this place at the wrong times, but man can this place be busy and thus slow. One time I was behind a guy from up at the track who ordered 20 subs! That took a while, I'm telling ya! Otherwise, this is a normal subway with limited table space inside and average employees. Nothing special here.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I rarely, if ever, in a year decide on fast food but wanted it tonight! With that, I was pleasantly surprised. Chastity was my server and she was wonderful. I work in a customer service environment myself so I have pretty high standards. I will definitely recommend stopping here based on what she has shown.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Stopped twice for subs to take with us hiking. Staff was very nice and subs were great. Everything was very fresh.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

It was a typical Subway sandwich shop. The woman who worked there was very nice and willing to accomodate. She did not seem put out at all