Review Highlights
Fabulous day on the lake

From stepping on the boat to stepping back on dock the experience was wonderful. The captain and... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2017
Eileen0901
Franklinville, NJ
True Love

Remember the 1954 Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Grace Kelly movie High Society"? Bing sings the... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2016
Yaresor
Punta Gorda

All reviews sails captain windy boat lake
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My family and I had a wonderful time doing this on our recent trip to the Finger Lakes. Captain Terry and Lisa were knowledgable and informative, sharing information about the area, but more importantly they were incredibly warm, friendly, and personable. We talked and laughed with them about a number of things, and also had plenty of time to relax and enjoy the sun and scenery. I recommend a trip with them to anyone.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Coming from Dayton, Ohio, we were recommended "Seneca Sailing Adventures" from my fiance's family, who have a house on Seneca Lake. There were 4 of us who sailed and were a part of this special experience. I spoke with Terry over the phone weeks before we arrived. I wanted to make sure that this was "the right thing" for us to do. Terry immediately put me at ease and was just as excited as I was. I requested a special song to be played and he said to to sweat the minor details. He had some recoomendations, which worked out beautifully. I felt comfortable with my decision from the very start.
When we arrived, Terry and Lisa were extremely welcoming. The beautiful weather was def an added bonus. We sailed for an about an hour, and we received a thorough and excellent history of the lake and its surroundings. Then Terry pulled over by Hector Falls (which was the plan) and gave me the que. He started playing our song that I requested and the proposal couldn't have been more perfect!! We then celebrated with champaign and wine, and Terry went above and beyond to make our experience memorable. It's the best feeling to see your fiance skipping around the house and telling all of her friends that she had the most perfect, the most amazing proposal. The next two hours of the sail were filled with celebrating and laughter. We felt like we knew Terry and Lisa for years.
Thank you for this most awesome experience! I totally recommend this for any occassion!

5  Thank Brian L
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I went out with Captain Terry and his partner Lisa today. There were 2 other couples on board with us for a total of 8 people (6 guests and 2 crew) on board. There was still plenty of room and it was comfortable. Terry is very knowledgeable about the area. He is also really easy going and one would never feel that he might have had these same conversations several times with other guests! We would highly recommend it if you are in the area. If you have sailed before you will definitely enjoy it and if you have never sailed before it is a lovely comfortable introduction to the art.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

Celebrating a wedding anniversary recently, we sailed on a sunny hot day, winds and sails full out, peaceful and invigorating. Captain Terry and 1st mate Lisa were knowledgeable and perfect hosts. After giving us directions over the phone, even waited for us to make the departure with another couple. So personal. What a delight! We will be back!

1  Thank Mimi905
Reviewed 10 August 2012

This was awesome. Take your own beverage and snack and enjoy a quite and peaceful sail on the beautiful lake. The Captain and First Mate are top notch with lots of local stories, recommendations and information about the lakes.