“Delicious Dinner!”

Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Well we ate here and were not disappointed! Amazing food! Services great!
Came back later for dessert and not disappointed! Chocolate decadence was out of this world with awesome Green tea!

1  Thank debbil53

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We ate at Blue Pointe and my husband had filet mignon. It was out of this world! Well worth the price. I had appetizers to die for! Outstanding!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

They do not provide a continental breakfast as many other hotels of this or lesser quality do. I paid $65 for breakfast for myself and 3 familiy members which would have been free at other similar places.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My husband and I sat at the bar and ordered from the grill menu. We started our evening with Manhattans and which were deliciously made. Ordered a house salad ($8.00), a burger, chick pea coated pan seared scallops, and chocolate cake. With dinner we ordered a chardonnay from Lakewood, and a Pinot from Wagner. The breadbasket was amazing with olive tapenade and three different kinds of bread. We would definitely eat here again if we stayed at the hotel. Service was exceptional from the bar staff.

1  Thank Sandy P
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Dined: October 24-26, 2017
During a 3 day stay in the Watkins Glen Harbour Hotel from Ontario my wife and I were delighted to eat breakfasts, lunches and dinner in the Bluepointe. We had one dinner elsewhere and we were disappointed we made the choice to change venues.

The food at each and every meal was cooked to perfection, served hot and was delicious. The menu had several good alternatives and the service was more than courteous by the wait staff. As compared to other hotel dining rooms we found the prices (value for money) to be reasonable.

No question we would enjoy returning to this restaurant.

2  Thank Bill K