“5 star dining”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2014

quaint restaurant, but exceptional food and amazing service. You would not expect a small town to have such fine dining but this place over delivers!

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank Alex_Robinson419

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Best filet mignon Mixed with beets makes an orchestra in your mouth. I will be returning soon. Can not have a better filet mignon anywhere.

Date of visit: January 2013
2  Thank dank1044
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I have enjoyed and treasured each and every visit to La Petite Maison and have planned extra stays in the vicinity just to have a meal there. Unfortunately, in late Sept 2012 I called for a reservation and was told they were closed because of illness in the family. I wish them all the best and that the illness is resolved quickly - and hope that regulars will post and let us know if and when they reopen.

Date of visit: September 2012
3  Thank Fables
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband and I recently ate at La Petite Maison, and it was a treat. The atmosphere is French Bistro, and done well. We started with a warm mushroom salad, which was the perfect combination of warm wild mushrooms and cool lettuce. For dinner, I had an excellent boullibase full of seafood: lobster, fish, shrimp, mussels. My husband had a filet vension style, which was perfectly cooked. We were given an excellent potato gratin to share, and were told that we could have more sides if needed. The portions were generous. The dessert was the best I've had in some time--chocolate ganache which was light and airy. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Amazing cuisine and service in upstate NY. Has been a favorite of our family for almost 20 years. Presentation and quality of food is unsurpassed, not only for our area, but for almost anywhere. Authentic French cuisine in a lovely little house, only about 10 tables, so make a reservation, you won't be disappointed

Date of visit: April 2012