“Food Quality - Tres Bien, Service - lacking in bedside manner”
Review of La Petite Maison - CLOSED

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My wife and I, along with out 4 children, went to La Petite Maison, while visiting our daughter at Hamilton College during Family Weekend. This dinner was to be a special event, and I had heard rave reviews on the dining experience at this establishment. True, the food quality was exceptional; though the wait staff and servers couldn't generate a smile while serving us. The menu was all pris fixe and there were no deviations from it whatsoever. My wife asked for a large salad and the waiter looked at her as if she had two heads. Additionally, there are no prices listed on the menu, so make sure you're sitting down when you get your bill.

1  Thank Greg V

Reviewed 11 June 2011

This place is a true gem. Authentic French cuisine. A memorable dining experience

1  Thank psychnurse1961
Reviewed 7 May 2011

While we don't get to LPM as frequently we would love, every dinner is always perfect! My favorite: Bouillabaisse. My wife lives for the rabbit! They have been a treasure to CNY since 1995 and we hope they never leave us. Round out the meal with profiteroles and a lovely Porto and you will be hooked for life. A MUST TRY! The one bad review I read earlier must be from someone with no experience in French cuisine as LPM surpasses all in our area!

2  Thank Rouen93
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Love La Petite Maison! I could just go here and have the Soup and Goat Cheese Salad and of course dessert. One of my favorite places to eat.

1  Thank 2wine2dine
Reviewed 1 January 2010

My husband, who is a native parisian, and I dined there not too long ago. Long story short: I have been to France many times and have not eaten a better meal than at La Petite Maison. We both long to go back. Loved everything from beginning to end.
....