I stayed at Stone Town Cafe for three nights, per the recommendation of a friend who lives in Stone Town. I can't say enough positive things about this place. The staff were warm and friendly. They were attentive without being overbearing. Judi and I messaged before my stay. She was quick to respond and provided helpful information since I had never been to Zanzibar before. You can't get a more central location in the heart of Stone Town, so even if it is a couple of dollars more than another bnb on the outskirts, I think it is worth it if you plan to walk around and do some exploring, as I did each day. And the food was delightful, beautifully presented, fresh, and delicious. There was a blended ginger-ice drink that I had each day, made from fresh ginger. A friend who lives in Stone Town also recommended the shrimp salad, which to me sounded a bit boring and bland, but ended up being one of my favorite meals. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone, be it a solo visitor or a couple. It has everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the cafe downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. To book with us directly search Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast on your browser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar Island