we arrived here after a short flight from kili airport and really liked the place. the staff were lovely and the room had a fridge which was awesome for our chocolate and waters! the shower was great, room was spacious and the bed was comfortable but on stilts for some reason? we were thankful for the AC and fan too! the food here is nothing to get excited about but the atmosphere in the communal area downstairs feels tropical and friendly. there was wifi in the room which was great too.
overall this place ticked the boxes and like the rest of stone town there's nothing unique here to rush to see. we were really just in stone town to check it out (weren't that impressed tbh), prior to heading to the beach so this place was fine for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the cafe downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. To book with us directly search Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast on your browser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar Island