we were in stone town a few years ago and stayed here for 3 nights, so we popped in to see the owner and have a chat and a cup of her fantastic coffee, tasted just the same, and she remembered us. Had a chat and a catch-up, great place to stay and meet up with people or just for coffee or breakfast, try the coconut bread !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the cafe downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. To book with us directly search Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast on your browser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar Island