See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Came to stay at this hotel due to the close proximity of Grand Baie, which was where I went to visit my friend who was working nearby. The hotel might seem run down at the front, but the service was great. Really value for money, considering the space of the room I was offered, and all of them working just fine. However, at night we faced some air condition issues and Radha ( I don't know if I spelt it right ) came to my assistance and attempted to fix it, but could not manage to as the maintenance guy has left. That was fine because the next day, the issue was solved and we got the air conditioning back on again. Overall, great stay and I would go back there again if given the chance.

Room Tip: It is close proximity to the main roads
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is at the outskirts of the town and is near to many amenities.
We were delighted with the service and friendliness received from management and staff.
We were there on a bed and breakfast basis while attending local wedding celebrations.
The rooms are large and comfortable.
They are grouped in two up, two down houses around the pool.
The decor is somewhat dated, but that has its own charm.
I recommend this hotel without reservation to people who want a hospitable Mauritian experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2015

The food was excellent with a welcoming staffs. Taking care of every needs of each client whether they are vegetarian or non-vegetarian. Balancing the ingredients in foods makes us wonder and wanting for more.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Lavinia T
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Clean and all the basics that you need for an affordable stay in a good location in the tourist village. The hotel owner and staff were very welcoming. One particular difference is the ability to order the food you want to eat for dinner.

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank AshvinDX
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Stayed here a couple of years ago on a business trip. The staff were excellent, very helpful and friendly. The rooms are large and have everything you could need and were cleaned daily to an excellent standard. Food in the restaurant could be a bit repetitive but there are plenty of other place to eat in the area if you fancy a night out somewhere else. Overall an excellent stay and the best value for money in the area. I would certainly stay here again if I get another opportunity to visit Mauritius.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent and have either a patio or balcony overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business