2,818 results
All reviews teak elephant wild beach le sirius golf course thai restaurant grand port sirius restaurant close to the airport porto vecchio kids club water sports tennis courts water skiing our honeymoon deluxe room main pool fish
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Great place, beautiful beaches and facilities. Service in the restaurant and bar not the same as our last visit which was disappointing but still a really beautiful place and a super holiday. Some departments were amazing. Kids club the best we have ever been to. Amazing staff that remembered our children from four years prior.

2  Thank S2360WDsandrat
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Got married on the windy beach with mine Angelina .
Staff where super attentive , venue breathless and Tina who organised everything was a "peach" .
Superclean resort , staff was sooooo professional and food and drinks were speechless .
Definitely recommended and will come back for my anniversary for sure.

Room Tip: Any room they are all beautiful
2  Thank stany2000
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We had an unforgettable holiday at the Shandrani with our 12 and 15 year-old boys. The location, atmosphere, setting, service, food, drink and facilities all exceeded our expectation (and both my husband and I have travelled a fair amount). When I walked into the lobby for the first time I almost cried with emotion as it was an important holiday and I immediately felt relieved that we had chosen such a lovely resort.

I am a keen waterskier and, once our two sons had learned to wakeboard (within a day), they essentially lived at the boathouse with the boathouse crew. A special thanks to Berty, Fabrice, Jean, Vincent, David L, Jacques and the others for looking after us so well there. The setting of the hotel on the edge of a lagoon sheltered by a coral reef ensures fairly calm water on that side of the peninsula - a bonus for skiing.

On Easter day there was a wonderful buffet feast in the main restaurant and in general the food was excellent and varied (at other hotels we have been to with a buffet it becomes very repetitive). The speciality restaurants also had excellent food and service and the wine was of a high quality.

When my 12 year old son turned up for a tennis tournament and was the only participant, one of the tennis instructors played with him for an hour anyway (and effectively gave him a free lesson).

On my birthday, my husband had organised a series of surprises for me (including a helicopter trip, massage and private dinner on the beach). He organised this with the customer relations desk and they were extremely helpful making it a birthday I will never forget!

The only downsides we could think of were:
1. The rooms are a little dated but still large, comfortable and spacious
2. The proximity to the airport does mean that very low planes take off and land very near by but only once every hour or so and it didn't bother us as we are used to this living in West London. It was also very convenient for my surprise helicopter trip!

All in all, we would definitely recommend this hotel and will be back as soon as we can!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Nicki L
Reviewed 16 April 2018

a must to visit place where you will feel at home, pampered with the friendliness of the staff, relaxed with the peaceful place and relaxing areas, or fill your day with the stunning beach with land/waters activities(specially swimming with fish or water skiing)

3  Thank nishanhurree
Reviewed 12 April 2018

This was our 9th visit to the resort and it is still excellent. The rooms are a bit dated but otherwise this is an excellent all inclusive option. The watersports are great and the lagoon is very safe to learn to ski in. The staff are excellent. The food and drinks are very good. The resort is well laid out and there are a lot of options regarding food, beaches and pools. I would highly recommend this to families. Some people moan about the plane noise. This is limted to a couple of flights in the morning and some in the evening. I rather liked it and the sight is pretty impressive. Its also a bonus only being 10 mins from the airport.

3  Thank CBsailor