All reviewsthe vinecomedy showstay and play packagetable gamesseparate toilet areanice entertainmentfront desk staff were nicecasino flooramazing roomrain head showerluxurious beddingjunior suitefarmers marketrobes and slippersportico restaurantslot machinesnice casino
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

For the most part, all the staff were friendly and helpful, but there were a few instances of slight rudeness or apathy. The rooms were nice except the beds are very tall, so if you have any movement restrictions, it will be difficult to get in and out of bed. The casino was fun and the buffet was appropriately priced for the options and food quality. The chocolate cake was to die for. The spa was nice and the staff friendly, however the quality of my manicure was seriously lacking. Prices are more expensive, so I was expecting high quality. However, the polish was applied very sloppily and I was embarrassed to keep it on, so I removed it as soon as I got home. See picture.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank 985shannon
Dinah B, Guest Relations Manager at Del Lago Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for the review Shannon. We're glad your stay was enjoyable and that you were able to return for another manicure. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The Brunch Buffett was delicious. Food was hot and a huge selection from breakfast to pasta steak etc.salad bar was fresh and plenty of choices. The desserts were amazing so many to choose from. Staff very professional and pleasant. Great price!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Jeff B, General Manager at Del Lago Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for the review of the brunch buffet. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the experience and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

the loverboy concert was great! us three girls spent the night. the room was great. the food was great at the vine and social. we had a lot of fun playing the slots. all and all a great place to visit.

Room Tip: get a room as close as can be to the elevator. you'll have a very long walk at the end rooms. only one elevator on one side.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dawn, thank you for the review and celebrating your birthday with us. I'm glad the visit was enjoyable and hope to see you for future celebrations!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This review is for the casino first as we visited before the hotel opened, and then as a total EXPERIENCE.
We visited when we came up to see our son, a chef who relocated from NYC!! My husband does most of his gaming in Atlantic City and Las Vegas. We are treated well BUT NEVER did we have such a wonderful experience. We were offered an overnight at a beautiful boutique hotel nearby as the construction was not finished at that time. We were transported to and from by 'LIMO" For Syracuse its a HUGE Luxury truck for weather safety!! We were quickly assigned a host based on play and levels of loyalty ( EVERY CASINO HAS THIS). The casino itself is lovely, spacious well lit with a huge selection of gaming options. We decided to eat in the buffet which was a very smart idea.... IT was delicious, among the best I had ever had. Everything was fresh, the wait staff attentive and the desserts were amazing.!! After visiting a few times the hotel opened and we stayed there....OMG !!! It was fabulous. The rooms are very European in my estimation- large over stuffed mattresses , fabulous linens, pillows and beautiful sleek wood furniture. The bathrooms had all my favorite amenities including luxure robes and slippers. The rain head shower was great and the toiletries were top rate. Our casino "HOST" is by far the most attentive of any casino ever, He is our "go to guy"!! He knew my son was planning a surprise engagement so he connected my son the chef with their Steakhouse Manager ( Portico restaurant not to be missed). the surprise was coordinated and the entire family returned one month later for brunch to celebrate. A casino is always greater than the sum of its indiviual parts. every part of DEL LAGO IS WONDERFUL. We have seen shows at their venue VINE and they have been wonderful. They pay attention to every detail ( welcome glass of champagne or bottled water is a fabulous touch). A HUGE BRAVO to everyone there. A SMALL THING THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES... I was photographing the hotel hallway as the prints on the walls are lovely. A housekeeping aide came out of a guest room and saw me getting ready to take a photo and asked if I wanted to be in the shot rather than attempt a SELFIE. That kind of kindness stays with me. Do your self a favor - for a special occasion ....DEL LAGO DELIVERS You can make a non special occasion be SPECIAL- that s what DEL LAGO can do. Thank you so much!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite WELL WORTH IT
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the review of your total experience at del Lago. I'm glad to hear you were able to spend the night at the Hotel and celebrate with your family! I appreciate the feedback and recognition of our employees that made your trip so memorable. I hope to see you again for future special occasions.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My husband and I "support" several casinos in upstate New York and wanted to try DelLago overnite. We were sent a free overnite and took prompt advantage of it. Room was beautiful and comfortable and the food which we have had before was excellent, even Smashburger. We play slots and have had no complaints..win some lose some.That's why they call it gambling. Customer service was friendly, except for one cashier who never smiled..but that is minor..plan on staying again in the future.we loved it! I only have one complaint-at the self serve beverage stations, there is no LIQUID creamer for coffee..other people also mentioned it when I was there..guess I'll have to remember to bring my own,but I shouldn't have to..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank phaedra46
Jeff B, General Manager at Del Lago Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for the review, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your complimentary overnight stay. I apologize as we are working diligently to improve our beverage stations and hope to offer a better experience in this area soon.