I was fortunate enough to stay for around a week in this property and should say, it was an excellent experience. Though my visit was for business, I felt like it was a holiday. Never had such a relaxing business experience in any of the other hotels I have been visiting.
The rooms are nice, facilities great, good restaurants (food was great) and I should mention the bar right in the sea. The hotel has a wonderful diving club (which I couldn't experience due to time constraints) and facilities for quad-biking....which was a great experience too.
Though the rooms are widely spread out (which is very nice), you still have wifi connectivity in most areas of the resort.
The staff are very friendly and service is great. Really enjoyed my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Sea wonders and plentiful marine life. Seemingly part of the natural environment between sandy mountains and deepest blue seas is the Mövenpick Resort El Quseir. Built in traditional Nubian style, this relaxed resort instantly makes you feel at peace. 250 rooms are set in clusters of stone-clad bungalows with high domed ceilings in atmospheric style. A beautiful private sandy beach and stunning coral reef tempt guests to explore the bays pristine underwater. The myriad of marine life inhabiting the resort's own house reef, amaze divers and snorkelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Movenpick Resort El Quseir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort El Quseir Hotel El Quseir
- Moevenpick Hotel El Quseir
- mövenpick El Quseir