“Great for Sushi in Wappingers Falls”
Review of Kodomo

Kodomo
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I love Sushi and Kodomo does not disappoint. There selections are broad, their presentation is nice and the tuna is fresh. Give it a try.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Our server barely spoke English so she didn't understand anything we ordered. Our order was incorrect when she first brought it. Service was extremely slow and there want many people in there. Also, my friend is allergic to shellfish - a fact she told the waitress but based on her itchy skin later that night - it was information not shared with the chef!!! I won't go back!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2015

did the all you can eat, seemed like a fair price since it covers sushi as well. The teriyaki was a little goopey but otherwise everything was tasty

1  Thank kaboom23
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

This new sushi place is fabulous. I loved the decor and the atmosphere. Everyone was VERY friendly and the sushi was fresh and delicious. I definitely have a new favorite in the area!

It's easy to miss, but it's across the way from the home depot plaza, over by McDonald's -- where Boston Market was years ago and most recently a Rib restaurant. DEFINITELY recommend trying it if you're a sushi lover like me!

1  Thank VCRiv
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I go here frequently for take-out, but have dined in, as well, alone and with friends. My favorite secret is the tuna tartare with three toppings--you can't beat the price and it tastes so delicious--and the little touch of panko crisp crumbs adds just the right change of texture from the creamy sauces and the soft tuna. Very tasty. Of course the menu has many more Japanese, Chinese and other Asian specialties. Fast service. Attractive decor.