All reviews hot choices great place to stay tin brook cranberry bog suite tub
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We spent 4-5 nights at Dave's the Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast. It felt like my brother invited me to stay at his place during our trip back to Pine Bush - only my brother is not as hospitable as Dave. He is a really good guy and does everything he can to make you comfortable. I don't think we requested breakfast at the same time on any day, and he was always there right on time. He has the hospitality business down pat.

We stayed in the Pumpkin room, perfect for a guy like me (6' 4"). It was very hot during the thick July summer, and the A/C had a little trouble keeping up, but it was never uncomfortable.

I will recommend Tin Brook to my friends, and I look forward to staying again. It made for a very relaxing and enjoyable trip!

Thanks, Dave!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
TinBrook, Owner at Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

It was a shame you had to leave a day early. I am so happy you two enjoyed your stay. Don’t wait so long to come back to visit your hometown again. Be safe on the rest of your vacation.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Great rooms, good food. Was a wonderful place to stay. My fiance and I stayed in the vineyard while my in-laws stayed in the pumpkin patch. Both rooms were spacious and well decorated. David was extremly welcoming and hospitible. Anything you ask for is brought to you as soon as possible. Although some renovations were going on in the upstairs rooms at the time, it was always done during a decent time of day. There was a small play area for kids in the back where my son had tons of fun. It doesn't feel like you're staying at a hotel. It really does feel like your staying at grandma's house, but only here you get food in your bed room! Really an outstanding place!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
TinBrook, Owner at Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure taking care of you and your family. I would love to see you again if you are ever in the Walden/Montgomery area.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

We have stayed here several times over past few years and have always been very happy. We recently rented the 5 brand new rooms for west point graduation. The new rooms are outstanding, especially the 3rd floor 2 bdrm suite for $149. Service, rooms, price and location cannot be beat. Owner Dave is great to work with and breakfasts were delicious. 30 min from west point...easy drive. Would highly recommend the Tin Brook for any West Point families visiting or for couples or families on weekend getaways.

• Stayed: May 2012

Joe it was an absolute pleasure taking care of you and your family during West Point Graduation week. It was like having my own family here with me for those 5 days. I couldn’t have picked a nicer group of 20 to stay with us here at The Tin Brook.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Tin Brook for the second time on a recent trip to West Point. David is a wonderful host who will do anything to make his guest's stay comfortable. The rooms are nicely decorated and very clean. The breakfast is very good and served in your room at your requested time. We have been visiting the area for the last three years and our only regret is that we did not find this place until recently. The Tin Brook is far and away the best value we have found in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
TinBrook, Owner at Tin Brook Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

I love you guys. I only wish you were coming back in 2013. It was a pleasure taking care of the both of you during your visits.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

What a great place if you plan a romantic weekend upstate NY! We stayed in a room called the Pumpkins, the decoration is so tasty, excellent bed and pillows, carpet..a place made and taken care of with love. Very affordable and David, the owner, is over the top in taking care of all your needs. Close to lots of parks and nice towns around.
Breakfast home made and brought to your room anytime you want it!
We are happy to have discovered this gem and will certainly be back anytime we are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hotelator62

This couple was so amazing. Right out of New York City trying to squeeze as much to do in 2 days as possible. They had a great time and I am glad I was able to help them do it. Take care you guys and stop back anytime.