“Disappointed ”

El Basha Mediterranean Eatery
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Victor
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I love Mediterranean food and frequently seek it out while traveling. My falafel was large but very very dry. Thank goodness I had a large beverage to wash it down. The experience could have been approved with more sauce

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful fresh salads and pitas made to order. Really great to se quality at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We have been waiting to go to El Basha until family were in town visiting, never again will we wait on them! This place is a gem and we couldn't have had a better meal. I do believe that they have the best rice I've ever had. We will be returning here in the future. Great place, will and do highly recommend!!! The people working here only make it better too.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We went on a Sunday afternoon and there weren’t many other customers when we got there so we had really fast service. You order up front and seat yourself, but then there is regular table service after that. Our server/hostess was very friendly. The food was excellent and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

So great. What a wonderful addition to Victor. The food is really reasonably priced, delicious, and unique. The staff are very friendly too. I hope more places try to emulated their style here in Victor.