“Very Pleasant Surprise”

Panda Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 101 Restaurants in Victor
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I live in the area, and only found Panda Restaurant because the place we were heading to was closed (on Monday) and -leaving their parking lot- I found myself in at Panda Restaurant. Had the Hot & Spice Two Taste and the Broccoli and Garlic Sauce. Very pleased with both of them. Oh.............. also had the Roast Pork Egg Roll, which I liked. Local Chinese food is so awful that we've simply stopped ordering take out, so this was totally unexpected. Food had good flavor, was colorful, good aroma (orange accents), and good texture. Will certainly be going back.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 19 January 2016

We tend to go here every couple months because of how close they are to us. Nothing special about their food, pretty much your typical chinese restaurant. Can smell like really strong propane in their kitchen sometimes, and I think some of the kitchen staff live in the apartment upstairs. Nothing here seems to be homemade really, but it gets the job done if you're craving some chinese.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 20 November 2015

The Panda Chinese Restaurant is a typical Chinese take out although there are two tables in the dining area. Parking in front of the building is not well marked and can be a challenge for a first time visitor. The lunch special menu has 34 selections. I had the Moo Goo Gai Pan which was very good. The hot and sour soup that came with it was a bit of a disappointment and will be a pass on my next visit. Service was good with the traditional ready in 10 minutes. Had I called in advance, it would have been ready upon arrival.

Date of visit: November 2015