“Favorite Restaurant in Victor!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Victor
Price range: USD 8 - USD 24
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I go here at least once a month with friends in the warmer months and probably once every 2 weeks in the winter months. The food is delicious and a little pricey but definitely a fun place for a first date or special occasion. I recommend the steamed pork dumplings, chicken lettuce wraps, bbq ribs, and sesame chicken. Do Not Forget The Great Wall of Chocolate!!! They aren't kidding, this is huge and so decadent. i get it and can share it with 3 people and still get a decent size piece out of it.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Arrived at 6:50 and placed our name on the waiting list was told wait time 30-35, 7:30 ask how much longer was told 10 minutes, 7:51 asked again how much longer and was told 20 minutes then I complained about why so long whats the problem. I was told they expect each table turnover time is about an hour but tonight some tables turnover is 2-3 hours thats why and they ensured me I had the next table available, well 4 parties later they sat us down. At a table that was not cleared and set up yet. As I was sitting there I looked around and seen 3 tables with no guests at the tables and were not cleaned but had leftover dishes from previous customer. What was that about. 14 minutes later no one came to our table, No one filling water glasses nothing. We all got up and left. On the way out I told the hostess were leaving no one had come to our table. Get this 10 minutes on the way home I get a text saying our table is almost ready, 2 minutes later another text stating our table is almost ready. FIRST TIME EVER I WALKED OUT OF A RESTAURANT AFTER BEING SEATED!!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We visited PF Chang's on Saturday night this week because we had a coupon that offered us a free entrée with the purchase of another entrée. It was a good deal, so we took it. We had a 5:45 PM reservation, and we were seated as soon as we got in. We were greeted by our server, whose name I will not list since this will not be an entirely good review. He took our drink orders as well as our selections for appetizers and main course. My wife ordered a simple bowl of soup, (I believe it was wonton), while my daughter and I decided to split an appetizer order of their lettuce wraps; not the vegetarian version but the chicken version. My wife's soup came out fairly quickly, but our lettuce wraps didn't come out at the same time. So we waited for five minutes. Then for ten minutes, Then fifteen, then twenty. Twenty minutes between her soup and our appetizer! During that entire wait, our waiter apparently disappeared. We kept looking for him to inquire about our wraps, but he had simply vanished. Around the 20-minute point I flagged down a passing waitress and asked her to send a manager over to our table. That took another five minutes, after which we explained that it had now been 25 minutes since my wife's soup had arrived and we were still waiting. My wife was being polite and had not started her soup so that we could all eat at the same time. By now, her soup was cold. So the manager went into the kitchen to check out what had happened, and came back saying "they were a bit behind tonight, thus the wait." OK....but the table next to us, who were seated MUCH LATER than us, were already eating their lettuce wrap appetizer! Plus, another table closer to the kitchen was complaining that "we ordered the vegetarian wraps, but you brought us the chicken wraps!" We felt like going over and taking the food that they had rejected!

It was somewhere around the 30-35 minute mark when they finally brought out the appetizers. By then, I admit, I was too mad to really enjoy the food. Then, they brought out the main course as we were about a third of the way through the appetizers, so that sat on the table for a while before we could eat it. But at least we got it!

From that point on, dinner went OK, and we did enjoy the food. But good grief! Finding our waiter was still not easy, so getting drink refills took a while. (In the past, our waiters have always brought us drink refills without us even asking.) But at least we were getting them in less than a half our.

I must admit, from that point on the meal went OK, and our waiter did try to service our table. The Kung Pao Shrimp dish was very good, as it always is. Additionally, the manager "comp'd" our bill by not charging us for the other two entrees, which was very nice of her. So we ended up paying for only our appetizers and our drinks, which was more than fair.

In summary, we do enjoy the food at this restaurant, and we will continue to dine here because of the food and the atmosphere. But they really do need to find a way to prevent situations such as this from arising. It's not pleasant to be mad while you are dining out, and it really detracts from the overall experience.

2  Thank Larry W
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Haven't been here in a few years and things have changed but not for the better. The appeitzers have shrunk. You use to get trio sauces with the lettuce wraps and they would make it to hot or mild. They don't do this anymore and the lettuce wraps were just ok. I ordered the lobster and shrimp fried rice which I was disappointed. They fried the lobster and shrimp and it was so greasy. The fried rice was very dry. The service was ok . I think the prices are pricey for the portion that you get. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Last time I was there a few years ago said would not return but decided to try again because used to be so good. There for lunch and was pretty empty. Used to be packed from what I remembered. Lunch portions small and tasted like they were made from the frozen bags that are sold in the stores. The white rice was terrible- like minute rice which I hate. And sad to see that most dishes still do not have veggies with them. Come on people- for the prices include a few vegetables. Now I know will never return.