“great coffee from a local roaster”

Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Victor
Reviewed 20 May 2017

been getting coffee here for years. Finger Lakes roast some great coffee. The one I enjoy the most is the jamacan me crazy. Great flavor choices and a nice little shop

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I've been there 3 times. Each time, service is beyond slow. Two of the times, I got an attitude from the counter workers. One time, I literally stood for 2 minutes waiting while the counter worker discussed local politics to another customer right in front of me.

The place has potential, but is obviously mismanaged. Although more expensive, Dunkin Donuts much better.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

My first experience was when I was leaving URMC and wanted a cup of coffee. They were featuring mudslide -- I was hooked! Great coffee and I had to have some so I drove to Victor and purchased a 1# package. Since that original purchase, I have returned to the Victor location and Pittsford location for more purchases. Also, the Pittsford location has a great coffee cafe with lots of pastries.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I was in Victor and decided to stop in to pick up a pound of espesso beans. I did this myself as the two people behind the counter offered no assistance. I located the espresso beans easily enough and filled the bag and made my purchase but learned the next morning that my espresso was not espresso but I lighter blend. Suggestion: get your labels straight or offer to help the customer. Disappointing.

Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

It's not a Hortons, a Dunkin, a Stbx... It's a nice little local "chain" - they have a few locations and very good coffee. You can even pick out your beans and have them grind them for you if you want. People behind the counter are usually very friendly.