“Nice Family Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2018

We were looking for a comfortable, delicious dining experience, and we definitely got it. A very comfortable family atmosphere, with great service. Love the idea of having dishes "Mama's Way", a healthier spin on Italian food. I ordered the Chicken Marsala "Mama's Way", it came with extra greens, which was amazing, lots of sauce and less pasta than the usual version to cut on calories. The plate was still a sizeable portion and had to take half home.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Great local restaurant with good food, nice atmoshphere, with a pleasant staff. Nice variety of menu options. Nice size portions. They also have a separate area for larger dinner parties.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

For the price I expected good size portions and high-quality food. It was a bit hit-and-miss. With a table of four, two meals were of a good size and two were small. Spaghetti was very watery and bland and I was disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Stopped for dinner after visiting an art exhibit, we were seated quickly, but after that things slowed down.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Our first time here. Stopped by around 7:30 for a late dinner. They were busy, but had tables. Opted to eat in the bar area at smaller table. The bar tender was our server and did a super job. Food delicious. Hot! I asked for them to not give me a big portion of pasta. He offered a children's size, which turned out to be perfect for me. Crispy salad with Roma tomatoes. I had never had such tasty ones. My husband had veal parm. A generous portion. Took 1/2 home. Well worth a trip. Will visit again.

Date of visit: August 2018