All reviewssocial hourevening receptionbeer and winehot tubfull kitchenpull out sofapotatoesstaff was very friendly and helpfulbedroom suitebreakfast staffshort drivewould highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripfitness centercomfortable bedsshopping and restaurants
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Every aspect of our stay was amazing. Staff was so accommodating. Breakfast phenomenal. Rooms so clean and fresh. Privacy respected. Loved it so much booked two future weekends. Even was able to bring our dog.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This is an ideal site for day-trips to Rochester, the Finger Lakes and environs. Complimentary breakfast is offered daily and there are complimentary late afternoon/early evening small meals offered Monday through Thursday. The suite was clean and spacious. The staff were pleasant and accommodating. I recommend this site.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was good. We also enjoyed the hot tub and pool. Good location just off the thruway. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were to soft.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This hotel was very clean, the employees were friendly and the food was great. The rooms had everything you needed and it all worked great. Internet was easy to navigated. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Victor area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They always referred to me by name and made me feel welcome. The front desk staff provided helpful information about local restaurants and businesses and were always smiling. The cooks for breakfast and the evening social gathering were excellent and JR went out of his way to greet me each evening and make sure I had a good meal. Bob, the asst. manager, was also helpful and greeted me when we would pass in the lobby or dining area. He even went out of his way to get me condiments for my Oktoberfest snacks and asked if I needed another drink as the kitchen staff were cleaning up. Overall, the staff at the Victor, NY Homewood Suites is excellent. I will definitely stay here again when in Rochester and recommend to friends and coworkers to do the same.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business