“Friendly”

Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This hotel was very clean, the employees were friendly and the food was great. The rooms had everything you needed and it all worked great. Internet was easy to navigated. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Victor area.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They always referred to me by name and made me feel welcome. The front desk staff provided helpful information about local restaurants and businesses and were always smiling. The cooks for breakfast and the evening social gathering were excellent and JR went out of his way to greet me each evening and make sure I had a good meal. Bob, the asst. manager, was also helpful and greeted me when we would pass in the lobby or dining area. He even went out of his way to get me condiments for my Oktoberfest snacks and asked if I needed another drink as the kitchen staff were cleaning up. Overall, the staff at the Victor, NY Homewood Suites is excellent. I will definitely stay here again when in Rochester and recommend to friends and coworkers to do the same.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Very clean and great service! Staff was always very helpful with suggestions on places to go see shop at eat at. I had an issue with my car and the front desk was very helpful looking up several different options for me to go to to get my car fixed.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I spent 4 days and 3 nights in this hotel and did not have a single complaint!

The rooms are very spacious, have a microwave, stove, full refrigerator w/ freezer, plates and utensils, etc.

Our group that was up in NY for a wedding had a total of 6 rooms and everyone loved it!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I usually book Hilton Hotel Brands while traveling for work due to the Honor Program. I try to check in the night before and pick my own room, as I prefer high floors so I can keep the curtains open. I could not find any rooms available other than on the first floor and called the hotel to explain my issue. I spoke to Brad, who was very friendly and stated he would take care of everything, and he did!! I checked into a room on the top floor on the side of the hotel away from the hotel. Upon check in, the staff was smiling and very friendly. I have stayed in many Homewood Suites, is this the most up to date, No, it was a bit dated, but the room was clean, showers hot and air conditioners worked well. Breakfast and Social Hour food was on par for Homewood Suites. I was very impressed by one of the managers who greeted each guest and chatted for a minute or two during the social hour, this is the first time this happened. The management of this hotel sets a great example of hospitality, which is reflected in their staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
1.3 km away
16.1 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta
5.7 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford

Been to Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor

Address: 575 Fishers Station Dr, Victor, NY 14564-9641
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Victor
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Price Range: $136 - $206 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor 3*
Located in gorgeous Finger Lakes Region in Victor, NY our all-suite hotel is ideal for short and extended stay guests. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast daily and complimentary dinners Monday through Thursday. We also provide a fitness center so you can stay healthy while on the road. Feel free to entertain yourself and work on your swing on our 6 hole putting green! Make the Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester/Victor your choice. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor Hotel Victor